Wooziness and Woes - Pt. 5

A few weeks has passed since the situation between Trina and Esme occurred in Spencer's hotel room. Neither person have been in contact with each other since the incident. They all have been doing their own thing, by themselves. Now, Trina is at the Metro Court with her mother, Portia and they're at a table wondering what to eat as they're looking at the menus.

Trina puts the menu down on the table.
" I thought I was up for it, but honestly I'm not in the mood for anything right now." Trina added.

" Well, if you're not hungry. I'm not either."
Portia replied, putting down her menu on the table.

" Mom, you don't have to stop eating. Because I'm not in the mood for it." Trina said.

Portia sighs. " Yeah, I know. But I can tell something's been bothering you lately. And this has now become a patttern with you not wanting to eat so what's wrong?" Portia added.

" I didn't want to say anything. But I've been feeling lightheaded and nauseous for a while. That's why I haven't been eating." Trina replied, relaxing her arms on the table.

" Oh, okay. You don't think you're coming down with the stomach flu do you?." Portia suggested.

" I don't know. I mean it could be the case, but I'm just not sure ." Trina said, concernedly.

Portia gets up, and grabs her jacket from behind her chair. " Alright, well. I'm about to take you to General Hospital."

" You think it's something serious I caught?"
Trina asked, getting up from her chair of the table.

" We'll find out at GH. But right now we need to get you a blood test to see what exactly is going on here." Portia added.

Trina and Portia both head out of the crowded Metro Court and head onto the unbusy elevator.

The elevator door closes just as Spencer walks into the Metro Court with Nikolas and the two of them sit down at a new table.

" Alright, Spencer. Stop beating around the bush. Tell me... Why did you skip work the other day." Nikolas asked, curiously.

Spencer relaxes his arms on the table, looking at Nikolas. " I already told Ava, but I guess she didn't tell you—."

" —No, she told me that you didn't skip work because of me. What I want to know is what exactly was the reason, Spencer?." Nikolas added.

Spencer sighs. " Father, I thought we were supposed to come here to eat and have a father and son family bonding kind of thing." Spencer said.

" We are here to do that." Nikolas replied.

Spencer shakes his head in disagreement. " No, we're not. We're here so you can lecture me about you and Ava, am I right?." Spencer said, playing with the salt on the table as Nikolas takes it away from him and puts it back down.

Nikolas sighs.  " No, son. This isn't about lecturing you. I simply wanted to have this bonding time with you so we can put all of the things that happened between us past us." Nikolas replied, seriously.

" Oh my god. I can't believe you, father. As long as your with Ava. Things will never be put past us... I'll eat somewhere else." Spencer said, as he gets up and leaves the Metro Court.

" Spencer, where are you going?" Nikolas called out to Spencer who was walking away.

Nikolas sighs again as Spencer got onto the elevator, and he turns around. There's Esme. At the table smirking and smiling at Nikolas.

" Esme, what are you doing here?" Nikolas asked.

" Mr. Cassadine—" Esme said.

" —You can call me Nikolas. You haven't forgotten." Nikolas said.

Esme sighs. " Right. What I wanted to say, Nikolas was that I'm here to meet with Trina." Esme revealed, with a smirk. She sits down in the chair that was before occupied by Spencer.

Nikolas becomes curious, his eyebrows went up. " Meet with Trina? I've been here for a couple of minutes and I haven't seen her in here. Why would she be meeting up with you?." Nikolas added, asking a question curiously.

" Because she and I were supposed to be going on a double date." Esme replied, moving her hair out of the way.

" Oh. Spencer hasn't said anything about you all going on a double date." Nikolas said.

" Yeah, and that's because it's not with Spencer. He doesn't know anything about this." Esme said.

" I don't understand. He's your boyfriend. Shouldn't he know?." Nikolas asked.

" Yes, he should.... If he was still my boyfriend... but he's not anymore ." Esme revealed, hesitantly.

Nikolas was puzzled. He wondered if this situation with Esme is the reason why Spencer's been in a mood lately or if it's because of something else or better yet....

....Someone else.

_____