Bucket List - Pt. 10

" Wow!" Spencer beamed with delight, looking at Trina walk in wearing a red dress.

" You approve?" Trina asked, with a smile.

" I love it. You look stunning, babe." Spencer said.

" I know. So do you think I should wear this to my Grandmother's?" Trina asked.

" I think you should wear whatever makes you feel comfortable." Spencer replied.

" Aww, I love that. So you don't mind if I wear this one?." Trina said, looking at her dress.

" Of course not. You're beautiful. Let it shine."
Spencer said.

Trina sits down on the bed next to Spencer. " Well, now that we've figured that out. What are you wearing?" Trina said, curiously.

" Probably, the same tux... I wore to Cam's Get Well Soon Party." Spencer replied.

" You can't be serious. My grandmother's not gonna tolerate that." Trina added.

" I only own one tuxedo. How am I gonna be able to get a new one before your Grandmother's cookout?" Spencer announced.

Trina starts to think.
" Does your dad own one?."

" Actually he does" Spencer said, grabbing his phone.

" What are you doing?" Trina asked.

" I'm calling my father. To see if he'll let me borrow his tuxedo." Spencer added.

" Maybe you should talk to him about that in person. It'll be a missed opportunity if you didn't see each other. Don't worry, we still have time to make it to my Grandmother's cookout." Trina said, smiling.

" You're the best." Spencer replied, putting away his phone.

" I know. So go over to Wyndemere and talk to him." Trina persuaded.

Spencer gets up and kisses Trina.

" See you in a few."

" See you soon." Trina replied.

They stop kissing as Spencer walks out of the hotel room.

Trina goes to his laptop on the table.

" So about leaving Port Charles... That's number 3 on our bucket list. Number 2 is to get rid of Esme, and Number 1 is to meet each other's Grandparents." Trina announced.

There's a knock on the door and Trina goes to answer it.

" Speak of the devil." Trina sighs.

" What? Not suprised to see me Trine?." Esme asked, with a smirk.

" It's Trina. Now get to the point of your unwanted visit." Trina replied.

" Now is that anyway to talk to someone, who's holding your life at stake." Esme said, revealing a pocket knife.

" Where the hell did you get a pocket knife from?" Trina asked.

" From Spencer... Well no, from his father."
Esme replied.

" Nikolas?" A concerned Trina asked.

Holding the knife.
" Yup, but I kind of stole it from him. Anyway, how about you come out here with me so we can have a little chat?" Esme said.

" Not a chance. I don't go anywhere I'm not wanted." Trina replied.

" Who says you're not wanted?" Esme replied.

" Give it up, Esme. I know what this is about. It's about Spencer." Trina added, crossing her arms.

" Bingo. At least someone gets it." Esme said.

Silence occurs as Trina looks at the knife in Esme's hand, and tries to shut the door but Esme stops the door.

" Let me in, Trina!" trying to get into the hotel room.

" No, stay away from me" trying to close the door.

" What are you doing wearing a dress?!" Esme shouted.

" None of your business." Trina replied, shouting back at Esme.

Esme pushes the door so hard it knocked Trina out. Trina falls back on the hard carpet floor and Esme goes inside, goes to Trina on the ground.

" Now, it's just you and me, Trine." Esme said, caressing an unconscious Trina's face.

" The question is... Where can I take you to finish our chat?."

Esme grabs Trina's body and starts to take her out of the hotel room.

She left the knife behind on the ground.

_____