The Lady at the Door - Pt. 3

"What are you doing here?." Spencer asked, to the lady at his hotel room door.

Trina and Spencer let go of each other, as Trina's hand was on his lap, and put their attention to the lady who's at the door.

" I'm here because your father wants to see you, Spencer." The lady replied.

Spencer sighs. " I don't have anything to say to him right now, Ava." Spencer said.

"Well, he knows that you didn't show up to work the other day. And he wants to know if it was because of him." Ava added.

" No, he wasn't the reason." Spencer replied, as he looks at Trina.

Ava catches Spencer looking at Trina.

" Oh, I see... I think I know what's going on here." Ava said, pointing her fingers back and forth to Trina and Spencer.

" Ava, Spencer's sorry for missing work. We talked about that, and he certainly feels bad about it." Trina added.

" He certainly should. And since he's not working for me, but for you... What are you going to do about this situation?." Ava said.

" I already talked to him about it." Trina replied, as she looks at Spencer and they make eye to eye contact.

" Alright, so before I go. What was going on with the two of you... when I walked in?." Ava asked with curiosity.

Spencer sighs. " Ava, I think you should go now. My father's probably waiting on you, right?." Spencer said.

" Actually, no. Nikolas knows that I'm here" as she's fiddling with the glass cup on Spencer's table. "And he's getting ready for our vow renewal. Besides I'm more concerned about the thing I just walked in on between you and Trina." Ava added, with a smirk.

Feet begin to walk up behind Ava. " What exactly happened between you and Trina?... Huh, Spencer?." Esme asked, as she walks into the hotel room looking at Spencer and Trina.

Spencer and Trina both sigh when they see Esme.

" I think I should go. This conversation isn't over yet." Ava said to Spencer and Trina.

Ava leaves out of the hotel room and shuts the door. Esme walks in close to Spencer and Trina.

" Aren't you gonna answer my question, Spencer? Or... can you answer the question for me, Trina?." Esme asked Spencer and Trina, with an attitude.

Spencer and Trina stood there in silence. They gaze into each other's eyes, knowing that this is the moment... they have to be honest with Esme.

Trina crosses her arms. " Alright, fine. You want the truth Esme? I'll tell you exactly what happened between me and your boyfriend." Trina replied.

Spencer looks at Trina with a slight smile, While Esme clenches her fist in distress and starts to grab a sharp scalpel from her back pockets of her jeans. 

_____