You've Been Caught! - Pt. 14

" Who are you?, and What do you want with me?" Trina said to Mateo. 

Mateo walked in further and sat down on the chair was that previous occupied by Esme. " Relax, shawty.  I'm not gonna do anything to you." Mateo replied. 

" Then why am I handcuffed to the bed like some criminal? And why won't Esme let me go?" Trina asked. 

" Well, to her.  You need to be taught a lesson."
Mateo said. 

" Well, I'm fine acing my tests in college.  So what lesson am I being taught?" Trina asked, sarcastically. 

" You got a mouth on you, shawty.  And I don't like it." Mateo added. 

Trina sighs.  " I just asked you a simple question. What does Esme plan on doing with me?" Trina asked.

Mateo hesitates. 
" She wants to have you dance in front of us."

Trina's concerned. " That's it.  That's no problem." Trina added.  

" Except that it is.  You will have to be clothesless." Mateo announced. 

Trina's surprised. " Oh my god! She wants me to do a strip tease in of you? There's no way I'm doing that." Trina replied. 

" Yeah, well.  The decision isn't up to you, and me either.  Esme calls the shots." Mateo replied.

Trina holds onto the Bobby pin underneath her hands, worriedly. 

Back at the Metro Court, Cam and Spencer are sitting down at the table.

" Do you think this plan of ours will work?"
Cam asked. 

Spencer sighs.  " It has to.  This is our only hope of finding Trina." Spencer replied.  

Esme walks up to the table and stares between Cam and Spencer. 

" Find Trina? What happened to Trina?" Esme asked. 

Cam looks at Spencer, speechless. 

" Nothing." Spencer replied.

Esme pulls up a chair and sits down. 
" I thought I was coming here to talk to Cam.  Why are you here Spence?" Esme asked. 

Spencer lies.  " I saw Cam sitting here and I decided to say hello.  I had no idea you were coming. He didn't tell me." Spencer said, trying to keep it together. 

" Oh, I guess that explains it.  So Cam, why did you call me?" Esme said, looking at Cam.

Cam cries.  " Joss.  She broke up with me."
Cam replied. 

Esme's surprised.
" What? Are you serious?" Esme asked. 

" Yeah.  She came by my house and ended it with me. " Cam replied, wiping off his tears. 

Esme shakes her head in disagreement. 
" That's insane.  How can Joss be so stupid? I mean, look at you... You're handsome.  I'll never give you up." Esme added. 

Spencer and Cam look toward each other. 
" Did you forget that I'm sitting right here?"
Spencer asked. 

" No, but did you forget that me and you broke up?" Esme asked. 

Cam pretends to be shocked.  " What?!" Cam gasped. 

" Yeah.  He broke up with me because he cares more about Trina than the person who's known him first." Esme replied.