Undisclosed Location - Pt. 20

Spencer and Trina are sitting down in Portia's place, in the living room.— on the soft couches, next to each other. A worried Trina is concerned about her mother's whereabouts.

"Where the hell is my mom?" Trina added, concernedly.

Spencer laughs to calm the mood. " Maybe your mom and that guy decided to run some errands." Spencer responded.

Trina shrugs. " I don't know, Spencer. This whole thing just doesn't feel right. That guy is shady so why would she wanna go anywhere with him?" Trina added.

" That's the million-dollar question. So what if Ms. Robinson didn't leave with Joseph willingly?" Spencer asked, brilliantly.

" What are you saying? That he kidnapped my mom?" Trina asked, curiously.

" I hope I'm wrong about it, babe. But yeah, I think your mother was kidnapped. That's the only explanation as to why we haven't heard from her in the last hour." Spencer announced.

" I have to call Jordan. And tell her that my mom's missing." Trina blurted, in a panic, grabbing her phone from the table in front of them.

" Wait, before you do that. I wanna do something first." Spencer said, eagerly.

A curious Trina. " Okay? What is it that you wanna do?" Trina responded in a soft spoken voice, but at the same time she was curious.

Spencer leans in and puts his hands her on thighs. And he begins to go closer and closer to Trina's sweet lips until they kiss.

Trina freezes as she drops her phone, and her and Spencer starts to have sex on the couch. She unbuttons his collar shirt and caresses on his stomach with her hands, as she's remains kissing him on his innocent , juicy lips. Then Spencer gets on top of Trina as he unbuttons his pants, and he goes back in for a lustful kiss with Trina.

" Sex never felt better until I was doing it with you" Spencer whispered in Trina's ear.

Trina smiled.

________

At an undisclosed location, Portia finds herself in an old, abandoned cabin tied up to a bed.

" Somebody help me! Help me!" Portia screamed loudly, but no one could hear her.

Portia's yanking the chains on the bed.
" I have to find a way out of here. I need to get back home to my daughter. She needs me. (to herself) Please look after Trina for me, Spencer. I'm counting on you to protect her while I'm not there." Portia added, speaking quietly to herself.

Joseph comes into the cabin. It was locked. He unlocked it with the key that only he has.

Joseph walks in. And sits down on the bed by Portia. " Talking to yourself I heard." Joseph announced.

" Get away from me, you bastard!" Portia exclaimed.

Joseph sighs. " Calm down sweetheart. There's no need for name calling. I'm not going to hurt you." Joseph said, bluntly.