Truth and Consequences - Pt. 15

Inside of Laura's place. 

"Esme Prince... is a name she made up"
Spencer to Laura.

" I don't understand. Why would that girl do that?" Laura asked. 

" I don't know, but she's definitely hiding something.  Cam and I think she's keeping Trina captive." Spencer added. 

Laura's concerned. " What? What happened to Trina?" Laura asked. 

" She and I were supposed to go to her family's cookout, and when I went to go talk to father about using his tuxedo for this occasion... I left Trina alone at my hotel.  I came back, and she was gone."Spencer added.

" And you think Esme did something to Trina?" Laura recalled.

Spencer sighs. " Yeah, it's the only thing that make sense.  Esme made it very clear that she doesn't like Trina." Spencer replied. 

" Okay, do you want me to call Dante.  So he get on the investigation?" Laura asked. 

Spencer shakes his head in agreement. " Please? Thank you, grandma." Spencer responded. 

Laura grabs her phone to call Dante, who's apart of the PCPD. 

After the phone rings for a while.  Dante picks up.  " Hey Dante.  It's Laura Collins.  My grandson and I need your help. It's very important." Laura said, holding the phone to her ears looking at Spencer with a smile.

Spencer smiles at his grandma. 

At General Hospital, Esme walks in.  She goes to the Nurses Station and turns around, runs into a doctor who's walking and writing on a clipboard. 

The clipboard falls on the ground. " Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Esme said to the doctor.

She goes to the hard floor to pick up the clipboard. 

" Here you go.  Sorry about that" She hands the doctor the clipboard, hiding her face. 

Taking the clipboard.  " You can drop the act.  No one else is around here." The doctor said.

" Yeah, I know.  But I had to make a scene so no one would suspect anything." Esme replied. 

The doctor agrees. 
" Yeah, so how's it going with that girl?" The doctor asked. 

Esme whispers. " Trina? Everything is going exactly the way we planned it."

The doctor smiles. " That's good to hear, because we're one step further to getting our revenge on the Robinsons." The doctor replied. 

Esme's concerned. " About that....How is it going with you and Trina's mom?." Esme revealed. 

" Things took an unexpected turn... When we slept together." Joseph revealed. 

" You slept with Portia?" Esme asked. 

" That was the plan." Joseph replied.

" No, It wasn't.  The plan was for you to get closer to her mother.... To distract her.  You took it too far." Esme added.

" Well, we were drinking at her place. And one thing led to another. " Joseph replied, seriously. 

Esme sighs.  " I can't believe this, dad.  You screw this whole thing up." Esme added. 

" How did I screw this up?" Joseph asked. 

" You slept with Portia.  What if that mistake comes back to haunt you?" Esme replied. 

Joseph sighs. " I don't see what you mean.  Besides Candace and I are getting a divorce."
Joseph revealed. 

" What? Why would you do something like that?" Esme snapped.  

" Because, the marriage just isn't working.  We both are seeing other people." Joseph replied.

Esme's angry. " I hate this.  Why are we always losing the ones we love... to the Robinsons."
Esme said. 

Joseph shrugs his shoulders. 
" I don't know, honey.  But right now we have to keep our distance.  No one can know that we're father and daughter." Joseph added.  

" I guess I can keep quiet a little longer... Until we finally give Portia, Trina, and Spencer the perfect revenge." Esme said, with a smirk. 

" That's my girl." Joseph said, with a smile.

Joseph and Esme fist bump. 

" Okay, dad.  I have to go.  Trina's back at my place and I have to make sure she didn't escape. But I don't think she will because Mateo is there, and he's real strong." Esme replied.

" Alright, see you later, Kendall." Joseph said.

Esme's taken aback. " Shhh... Don't call me that here. I'm Esme when I'm in Port Charles."
Esme responded. 

" I got it.  See you later, Esme." Joseph said, with a smile.

Esme starts to walk and leaves out of General Hospital and Joseph turns to his clipboard and turns around and bumps into someone else.  It's Ava. 

" What was that about?" Ava asked Joseph.  

Joseph sees Ava. " I'm sorry, who are you?"
Joseph asked. 

" Ava Jerome." Ava replied. 

Joseph puts his hand out. 
" Nice to meet you, Ava.  I'm Joseph."

Ava sees Joseph's hand out. 
" I'll pass... I'm cautious of germs these days.  I swear it's nothing personal." Ava added, with a smirk. 

Puts his hand down.  " Oh, well. What is it that I can help you with, Ava?."

" Good question.  Because when I got off the elevator just now.  It looks as though you were talking to that trouble-making bitch." Ava announced.  

Joseph's concerned. 
" I'm sorry, who are you talking about?."

Ava gets confrontational. 

" Don't play dumb with me.  I'm talking about Esme.  That girl has been nothing but trouble since she's got to Port Charles.  My question is... Why did you call her Kendall?" Ava asked, confidently and seriously. 

Joseph is speechless. 

_____