13 - Confession (⚠READ EVERYTHING TRUST ME⚠)

Before we start, here are all the indicators for this chapter:

Y/N: Your name
Y/W: Your weapon
F/C: Favorite color
Y/O: Your outfit

C/N: Creatures name
Y/C: Your creature
F/F: Favorite food

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Mushroom's POV:

"Daad's goone" I say, as I run up to Crepe making sure I didn't trip on my robe. Crepe was over by the door making sure my mom didn't come, when they looked at me and nod.

"Good, now we keep your mom distracted until your dad and Y/N come back, ok?" Crepe says, and goes to fix their coat. "I knoow the plaan diipshiiit." I respond with, as we start walking down the halls. "Getting bold with your words dear friend! When are you gonna quit the innocent act around everyone but me?" Crepe asks, looking at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes and smirk back, not giving them a response. As we continued to walk down the hall, we talked about how the date was going to pan out. "Bet you they'll kiss and all that other mushy crap." Crepe says, and proceeds to make a gagging noise. I giggle, knowing it was probably true.

"But really, how are we going to do this? Your mom will figure out if we screw up, so we gotta do this right." Crepe asks, looking at me with a small bit of concerned in their eyes. I think, trying to come up with a good enough excuse for her to believe when I say, "Maaybe we caan sayy we wantt to buiild a bot, buut we waant herr to heellp withh thee desiggn." I look to Crepe, who seemed to be thinking about the idea when they said, "That could work yes, though I'm not up for it because all she'll choose for the coloring is red." They then huffed afterwards, though I laughed a bit. "It's betterrr than nothiingg, riiight?" "I suppose it is." Crepe responded, even though they were still not all for the idea.

We made our way to my mom's room, since she was most likely there doing whatever it was she normally did, and got ready to put an act up. As we got closer to the room, I felt myself getting a bit nervous since I was hoping this didn't go badly. Right before we walk to the door, I hear Crepe say, "Hey, it's ok. As long as we don't slip up, we'll be good, ok?" I look at them, slowly nodding and taking a deep breath. We finally walked up to her door, standing in front of it.

The door was a deep blood red sort of color, with lots of shiny red crystals on the door and a giant mirror on it, symbolizing the mirror my mom would usually carry around. I look at the green door knocker that was underneath the mirror and grab it, and bang it onto the door four times, loud enough in case she was sleeping or anything. Me and Crepe waited for a few minutes, waiting to see if she was in there. "I don't think she's he-" Crepe goes to say, but stops when the door opens.

And there my mom is, in her bathrobe with her hair up in a towel as he was holding a blow dryer. "Oh, hello honey, hello Crepe." She says, setting the dryer down on a side table before looking back at us. "Why are you two here?" As I go to say something, Crepe talks before me and says, "Me and Mushroom plan to make a robot, but Mushroom wanted to come and ask you if you wanted to help us with the designing of it."

I nod right away, playing along with the plan. My mom looks at me and asks, "Oh, well that's fine. Where's your dad though?" I right away say without thinking, "Hee and Chooco arre tryingg to give Arrkiss a batth." Shiiiit why did I say that, I thought in my head, now only hoping she would buy the lie. She's quiet for a few seconds, then sighs and say, "Honestly, not going to fight with that." (Or for those of you who know she's a jackass to Licorice, basically saying: 'Hope that fucking idiot gets crushed by that dumb animal of his.') "I'll come, just let me dry my hair and get dressed ok?" She said. Me and Crepe nod and agree, and leave so she can do what she needs to do. We listen for her to close the door before we both let out sighs of relief. "Oooh my fucking god I thought she wasn't going to believe us." Crepe said, wiping off some sweat that had come. "I doon't knoww why I saaid thaat." I say, and laugh at myself. "Lucky she believed you!" Crepe responds afterwards, laughing as well. We both calm down after a bit, and start to walk to Crepe's room.
All we hoped for was that the plan went well for both dad and Y/N.

Y'N's POV:

Goddammit, where are the rocks?