23 - Day 1, Secretly Meeting

Indicators for this chapter:

Y/N - Your Name.

!!WARNING, SLIGHT ANGST, BUT THEN RIGHT TO FLUFF!!
Enjoy the chapter!

Crepe's POV

"I'm going out by myself!" I yelled out.
"Alright, just don't get caught!" Y/N yells back.
"I won't, chill out!" I yell again, walking through the tent door and closing it.

I turned my head and waved to Y/N, who was looking through the watch window and waving to me. I set off into the woods, making it look like I was just going to take a stroll when really, I had other plans. I waited until I got out of view of the tent from everyone, my walk turning to a jog and then to full on running, heading into the direction of the kingdom I was supposed to be spying on. As I ran I whipped out a communicator that was in my pocket, pressed a few buttons and hit enter, sending a message to another communicator that someone else had, telling them I was on my way to a certain spot and that I would be there soon. The message was in a made up language that me and this person made, just so no one could tell what was being said in case either of our communicators were to be discovered and taken.

As I kept running, I took a slight turn to the left, heading into the direction of an old abandoned mining cave that was by the kingdom, but stayed within the coverage of the woods. Soon, I arrived at the mine shack, breathing heavily as I came up to a giant boulder. I slowed down and took a few deep breaths in, panting a little bit as I stuck out my arm and pulled up a hologram keyboard, furiously typing buttons at a rapid pace. The boulder soon disappeared, the explanation being that it was just another hologram, now showing a large cave opening. I make the keyboard disappear, and take another breath in, then let out a sigh as I walk through the entrance, the boulder glitching back into place, now covering the entryway of the cave.

I walk down the dimly lit cave, picking up the pace as I make my way through, soon coming to another door, but this time being made of metal, which was bared and locked heavily. I bring my hands together and take off one of my left glove, my prosthetic arm now showing, and put my hand up to a scanner that was on the left side of the door. There was another scanner on the right side of the door, which was for the person I was meeting up with. We made it like that so if anyone were to find this place, they would think they needed to use both hands, or just not know which one to use. Also because I'm left handed while the other was right handed, though that's not important.

I pressed my hand onto the scanner, which took a moment to process before turning green and making a loud beeping noise. I look to the door and watch all the locks come undone, loud clicking and more beeping noises ensuing as the door unlocked itself. Soon enough, the door unlocked fully, and slowly opened up to me. I didn't have the patience to wait for it to open up fully however, because as soon as the door opened up enough for me to wedge myself through, I took the chance and did so, shoving myself through the crack and popped out onto the other side of the door. I slam the door shut, not letting it open up all the way and lock it again while putting my glove back on.

After I did that, I looked behind me, looking at the room that I was in now.
The room was a fifteen by fifteen foot room, with fairy lights and fake decorative vines covering the whole ceiling. Pictures, both drawn and photographed, along with many posters covered the walls, along with a large flat screen t.v on the left wall, and a small bookshelf to the right. In front of the t.v was a couch and coffee table, with a table and two chairs behind, and a bathroom in the far right back corner.

I go to kick my shoes off by the door and start to pace around the room, waiting for him to come. 'I need to tell him that he's possibly going to be kidnaped, I can't just not tell him-!' I thought to myself, messing with the fuzz on my coat now. I get more ancy with time passing by, soon just sticking to the middle of the room and bouncing on the balls of my feet, not knowing how else to stay calm. About ten minutes (I think??) went by as I waited, no one showing up still. I look up to a clock on the wall and look back to the door, starting to fiddle with the tips of my gloves now.