16 - The aftermath

Before we start, here are the indicators for the chapter:

Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your sexuality

Hope you enjoy!

No ones POV

It had been five days after Mushroom witnessed how Pomegranate treated Licorice, and they still refused to talk to her, let alone be in the same room as her. Everyone now knew at this point that Mushroom was aware of Pomegranate's ways, and tried their best to make Mushroom to feel better, but nothing really did work unless it was Licorice. Mushroom would become instantly happy again when it was just them and Licorice, and would act like they never saw Pomegranate act the way she did. But while this happened, Pomegranate's torturing of Licorice became worse.

Worse than before.

It was to the point now that she didn't care anymore if Mushroom was in the same room as when she started to rip on Licorice, and she had even started going after Y/N as well, starting off with breaking into their room secretly and taking their Y/S flag(s), and throwing them out. And did Y/N find out right away who did it?
Yes, yes they did, and they would have killed Pomegranate if Enchantress hadn't stop them.
"Why in hell don't you get rid of her?!" Y/N asked after that had happened, their anger level higher than it ever was before. "Because she's our only healer, and I cannot find another one that wants to join us so I can get rid of her." Enchantress explained calmly, though it was clear that she was mad as well. After that, the topic was no longer discussed, and Y/N went on with their day, but now in a upset mood. What did make Y/N's day after this was hearing that Pomegranate was punished to cleaning the stables for the next week, being forced to not be near Mushroom for the next two weeks and had to pay for new Y/S flag(s).

And what made Y/N more happy was that Licorice, Mushroom and Crepe all had decided to take it upon themselves, and make a training dummy that looked like Pomegranate for Y/N to beat up on, just so they could get their anger out. And even better, the three had set out right by the stables, where Pomegranate could see Y/N beat it up and destroy it however they wanted, whether it be stabbing it, setting it on fire, exploding it, ect.
And it scared Pomegranate a bit if she was going to be honest, but she couldn't do anything about it if she wanted to, so, as she would go to the stables everyday to clean them, Y/N would come out as well on purpose, and would start to demolish the dummy, from the time they had finished their missions to the time the sun went down. Other than that however, everything else was normal besides the news of Licorice and Y/N dating now, which everyone cheered happily for.

But, the only other person besides Pomegranate who had something to say was Crepe, and all they said was:
"You break their heart I'll break your spine."

If it wasn't clear before to Licorice to not fuck things up, it sure was now.