24 - Night 2, Surprise Visitors

Indicators for this chapter:

Y/N: Your Name
Y/W: Your weapon

Enjoy the chapter!!

No one's POV

"I'm tireeeed!!" A small creature whined out, allowing himself to land on top of the larger creature that was traveling with him. "We're almost there, calm down!" The larger one responded, moving his giant hammer to his right shoulder, allowing the smaller creature to have more room to sprawl out on his shoulder. "As much as I loved the trip, it took practically half the year!" The small creature muttered, letting out an irritated sigh. "Well, at least we got to go hiking and see cool sightings during that time. Now, quit the whining, I need to figure out where Licorice and the rest set up the tent." The larger creature spoke, using his left hand to pull a map from his bag.

He unrolled it, showing the map of the land they were in. On the map, showed a bright red X, indicating where the C.O.D's location would be. The large creature nodded to himself and rolled the map back up, keeping it in his hand. As he continued walking, he and the smaller being began talking again, wondering what had changed whilst they were on their long mission. Though actually, the word 'mission' was just a word to mask the fact that they actually went on vacation. Why did the two creatures go on a vacation for a little over half a year? Well, a long story short, there was a concert, yes, a concert, that had happened four months prior to the mission the C.O.D was doing currently, and the two friends wanted to go see it. But, the issue was it would have taken four months to get there, and back again.

Enchantress however, loving her members as much as they were her own children, allowed the two of them to go to this concert, but, had made sure that the two convinced everyone else that it was a mission, because she knew the fit everyone would have if they all knew the truth. And so, for the next eight months, the two members had traveled together to this concert, also being able to see many beautiful views and other things, and when they reached the town where the concert would be held, the two camped there for the week, even after the concert ended, before starting the journey back home. However, during this time they spent in the town, they were able to finally send a letter to Enchantress, since for the first four months they spent traveling, they could not contact anyone through letters.

The two didn't have phones, for one was too small to own one, and the other would crush his due to it being too small for him. So, they found it easier to communicate through letters.

When they did send the letter out, they got one the next day, which was Enchantress explaining the plan that would take place months later, and explained that there was also a new member as well in the C.O.D, but they didn't know about the two's existence yet. The small one through a fit hearing this, since he didn't like it when there were new members. The larger one shrugged it off, not caring much for the news.

The conversation that ensued when learned about the new members existence went as:
"Why is it every time there's a new member I don't hear about it until months later!? I HATE NEW MEMBERS!!" The small one yelled.
"Maybe because of the attitude you're having right now."
The large one reasoned, putting the received letter into a travel bag. The conversation stopped after that, the small creature having a huffing fit for a few hours after that.

Now jumping back to present time, the two travelers were nearing closer to the campsite, which soon came into view. The large one smiled, and quietly commented, "What do you think Licorice's reaction is going to be like when he sees us?" "Probably stupidly giddy." The small one chuckled out, slightly covering his mouth with his winged hand. The large one smiled more, and finally put the map into his bag. As they got to the entrance, the two of them heard chattering and laughter, when they heard a whiny voice screech, "AAAH Y/N STOPPIT-!! NO HAHAHAHAH!!!" The large one stopped hearing the name, and so did the small one.

Y/N? Was this the new member they heard about? The large one shrugged, and so with swift movement, he took his clawed hand and grabbed the clothed door, took a deep breath, then yanked it open, yelling "GUESS WHO'S BACK FUCKER-AAAAUGH-!" Instantly he was tackled, surprisingly pushed down with an extremely strong force. The small one screeched out and took flight into the air, being five feet above his friend now. Everyone was now freaking out, seeing who the two members were and went to pull off the person who had tackled the two new arrivals. "Y/N, no no no, these guys are ok!! They're with us!!" A child's voice came. The large creature groaned, and sat up, seeing Crepe and Licorice pull Y/N back. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked, having their Y/W out and pointed at the large creature.

"Ah shit, we never told you, did we?" Licorice said, looking at the two creatures. "I'm so sorry guys, we never told them about you two! Y/N, this is Batcat and Schwarzwälder!"

Schwarzwälder's POV

"What do you mean you never told them about us?!" I hear Batcat yell out, looking up to him to see him furious. "HELL, WE LEARNED ABOUT THEM FOUR MONTHS AGO YET IN THE EIGHT MONTHS THEY'VE BEEN IN C.O.D THEY DIDN'T LEARN ABOUT US?!" "I'm sorry, there's been stuff going on that we didn't really think about telling them!!" Licorice exclaimed, tring to calm the little demon down. "LIKE WHAT?" Batcat yelled out. I hear Licorice go quiet, and look at him, seeing his face go slightly red. "What? Why are you blushing!!?" Batcat questioned, being confused. "Uuh, I-I'll explain later, for now, let's get you guys in." Licorice dismissed, turning around and running back into the tent. Batcat followed him though, bugging him with the same question: "What is it? WHAT IS IT, TELL MEEEE!!" I'm left here now, with- Y/N? I think that's the name, as everyone is now back inside trying to get Batcat to leave Licorice alone.

I went to grab my stuff, when I saw a hand reach out in front of me, and a voice saying, "Hey, uh- Sorry for tackling you. I didn't know you were a member." I looked up to them, not knowing what to say for a minute, but grabbed their hand. I gave a slight nod, and swung my bag over my shoulder, and said, "It's alright. I'm just surprised you knocked me to the ground the way you did. No one's really been able to do that." The person in front of me smiles, and says, "Heh, well, I'm surprised too. I kinda expected to just knock you back a bit..." I nod again, before realizing I never introduced myself, and say, "Oh, I'm Schwarzwälder by the way, as you heard." "Ah, nice to meet you, I'm Y/N!" They responded with a smile. 'Ok, Y/N was the right name.' I thought to myself. "Well, let's go in, and we can talk some more." I hear Y/N say, opening the door and allowing me to go first. I nod yet again and enter into the tent, Y/N following behind and letting the cloth door fall.

-Authors note-

Added in Schwarzwälder and Batcat finally lol, didn't know how I was going to add them until the new update came out.
Hope y'all enjoyed, and have a great day/night!