2: Desperate

Author's POV.

"Yahhhh, Wake up~" Lisa said with her hoarse voice, obviously still sleepy

She grab her best friend's hand with her eyes still closed "Park Chaeyoung, It's late" She keep pulling her

"Hmmm~ What time is it?" Rosè asked sleepily

"I don't know, but let's eat breakfast. I'm hungry" Lisa responded, slightly opening her eyes and finally made her best friend sat on her bed

"Arrasseo~" Rosé replied and squinted her eyes with her hands

"You go brush your teeth first, I'll go cook breakfast" Lisa said and Rosé nod her head still feeling sleepy

Lisa walk to the kitchen while Rosè went to the bathroom. She grab her toothbrush and put a small amount of toothpaste before brushing her teeth

"I'm still sleepyyyyy~" She whines, eyes closed as her hand slowly moving the toothbrush at her mouth.

She then finished it and wash her face with a clear water and a soap before drying it with a soft towel.

She sighed and stared at the mirror with a blank expression "Park Chaeyoung..." She touched her cheeks and put an unbelievable look

"Why are you still so pretty?"

She chuckled at herself, blowing kisses and tucking her hair behind her ear "Right..."

"Why are you still single?"

She cutely glared at her reflection in the mirror. "But Namjoon oppa have been sending me guys and I'm not even interested at them so why am I mad at myself?"

"Aishhh, but he's sending me frogs instead of a prince!"

"First, he sent me that Heulji guy. Based on my rubrics, he doesn't fit well. His weird fashion, those round glasses and his... brace. It's so nerdy! No, no, no... It's not him"

"Okay second, that Jungoon guy. Well, he does looks handsome, cute and can be fashionable. The only problem is that..."

~FLASHBACK~

"I'm Lim Jungoon, it's nice to meet you. Please tell me what you wanted. I can buy it all just for you. Umm... do you want a house or a car? I can buy everything for you if I have to"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Rosé shakes her head "Aishh, of course it's not him. Does he thinks I only care for money? He's so full to himself. No, no way... how about?"

She raised a brow and crossed her arms "Kyung Minsu..."

~FLASHBACK~

"Hi missy, I'm Kyung Minsu but you can call me... jaggi" He winked making her almost puked. He proudly sighed "I know you can't look away from this handsome gaze so I don't blame you. It's okay to stare, I like it. Don't blame yourself for getting attracted by me. I'm just this handsome that every girl will chase me"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Rosé put a disgusted look "Is he serious? He called himself handsome when he actually look like a freaking frog who's eyes were almost popped out and getting ready to find another insect to eat after he fool me? Eww, That's so disgusting"