30: Jaggi

Author's POV.

Jimin sat on his seat with his legs cross, back leaning, left fingers tapping on the table and right hand holding a pen, biting into it while having deep thoughts.

What's with that paper, anyways?

Jimin put down his legs, crossing his fingers and putting it under his chin. Don't tell me she wanted to do all that stuffs?

He pursed his lips and shook his head. Why am I even bothered?

Aishh, I should focus at work but why am I thinking about it?

Though, seriously does she really meant by writing her wish list?

What am I saying...

Of course she's a writer, she can't miss out writing her bucketlist.

Aigoo, I felt like a bad person. She can't even do those things with someone on her list.

~FLASHBACK~

My Bucketlist:

• Go to the beach with my boyfriend, Drink a coconut with two straws with him, Draw our names on the sand and have a night walk together

•Sleep on the same bed with my boyfriend, Sleep on his arms, Give him a morning kiss

•Go to the park with my boyfriend and friends, wear a couple headbands, Go for a ride

•Write a novel about me and my boyfriend together

•Watch a movie with him (he should offer me his jacket when I'm cold and he should carry me on his back when my legs can't walk anymore.)

Jimin furrowed his brows as his eyes read. She also write her plans?

Jimin shook his head and stared at the asleep Rosé. He sighed and fold the paper. He saw a notebook beside her lamp table so he went to put the paper inside the notebook.

He stared at her once again and she's just sleeping peacefully. He let out a small soft laugh and smiled. "She really does look like a chipmunk."

"Her cheeks prove it." He turn around and walk towards the door. Turning off the light from behind and walking out the door, closing it from behind.

Park Chaeyoung's an interesting person.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

The manager stopped when he noticed the CEO having deep thoughts on his glass wall. He furrows his brows and stared at the papers on his hand. He then look back at the spaced out CEO from a distance. "What's this? Mr. Park doesn't act like this, why is he thinking so much right now?" He mumbled to himself and sigh. "This papers need to get signed up asap but I can't just interrupt him like that." He shook his head. "Aigoo, he looks so problematic."

"Manager Min."

Yoongi stared at the person who called him and immediately signed her to shut up. The person got confused so he pointed at the glass wall and she saw the CEO still in deep thoughts.

The person just raise a brow and put an emotionless look. "So?"

Yoongi's shoulders dropped at her response. This girl is so...

"Wae? Why aren't you entering?" She walk towards him and he sighed.

Jimin might've noticed the conversation outside so he went out of his thoughts and his brows furrowed.