26: Wedding Kiss

Author's POV.

Rosé stared infront of her. Woah, the garden is so beautiful.

Yeah, their parents choosed a garden wedding and the whole place was stunning like heaven. Didn't know our moms' was having the same taste.

That's odd...

She let out a deep sigh as her father held her left arm. "Appa?" Rosé asked and her father smiled at her.

"It's okay, just smile, arraseo?" He cheered her.

Rosé nervously gulp and hesitantly nod her head. "N-Ne..."

"Aigoo, you look pretty so don't show that look and smile. Don't be nervous. I know that it's too sudden but you know your mom, but she also has some point tho." Her dad chuckled and that makes her a little relief.

She pouted and lean her head on his shoulder. "Thanks, Appa. I won't be nervous." She lean in and straightened her posture, holding the flowers on her right hand that was covered with white long gloves. "I'm ready." She said proudly making her dad to let out a small laugh.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

"Ne?"

"Always be happy, arraseo? And don't think about us, we are totally fine. Just focus on your husband and make sure to give me grandchild, okay?"

Rosé's face slightly turnned into pink. "Yah, Appa!"

Her dad chuckled. "Arraseo, I'll stop."

Aishhh... he's being mom again.

"Shall we go?" Her dad asked and Rosé stared at him with hesitant.

"N-Ne..." She nervously smiled and her father nod at her.

Okay, here goes nothing...

The soft piano was being played at the background as Rosé and her dad walks through the center of their friends and relatives.

Jimin's attention turn towards his front and there she was, walking with her dad. Jimin found himself staring at her and he can't help the fact that she was dead dropped gorgeous.

Everyone was looking at her in awe and she find out all of Jimin's employees was there even Jungkook and Lisa. She smiled and roam her eyes around and saw three familiar person clapping their hands.

Omo, is that...

Namjoon oppa and Jihyo unnie?! And their daughter, Namji?!

Rosé's smiles widely as she saw her cousin with his wife and daughter. She didn't expect them to be here. Namjoon clapped his hands along the others and showed his usual lip pressing smile. He nod his head to her and Rosé smiled at him.

Jimin gulps and he felt his heart skipped some beats.

Her smile... her freaking gorgeous smile.

BUDUMP

BUDUMP

BUDUMP

Jimin went back to reality and fix himself as he told himself to focus on the wedding and not to her. He walk down and stood near them as Rosé and her dad stopped infront of him.

Jimin stared at Rosé's gaze and he almost left his mind to explore her sparkling pretty eyes. They were so beautiful like her.

"Jimin."

"A-Ah, Ne..." He stared at her father and smiled.

"Please take care of my precious daughter for me. I raised her well with full love and support her ti'll the day she became a writer so I hope that you'll stay by her side no matter what." Her dad smiled and let go of Rosé's arm. "I'm leaving my daughter to you now, Jimin."