19: Drunk CEO

Author's POV.

"Ne, eomma?" Jimin asked from the phone as he heared his mom scoffs.

"Park Jimin, greet me. Come on!"

Jimin sighed. "Good morning, Mrs. Kim."

"Good, good." His mom said with satisfaction. "Now I want you to come home."

"What? Why?" Jimin asked cluelessly.

His mom scoffs. "Aishhh, stop asking and just go."

"Arraseo, Arraseo. I'll be going now." Jimin then ended the call.

"Aishhh, what is it now?"

He went back to his office and saw his assistant checking some papers. He went towards his seat and grab his blazer making his assistant to look at him. "Sir, you have to go somewhere?"

Jimin hummed and went to open his drawer, grabbing his car keys and closed it. He stared at his assistant. "I'm going back, what's my schedule for today?"

"Oh, you have..." Taehyung checked his lists and went back at him "Less to do."

Jimin nod his head and walks towards the door. "Oh, wait!" His assistant called.

Jimin turn towards him and raised a brow. "Ms. Chaeyoung went here early but she had left because she got a call from her mother so she can't go to work today."

Jimin's brows furrows. She got a call from her mom too?

How weird...

"Arraseo, I'm leaving now."

Rosé's POV.

I left work because I needed to go to my parents house. Well, atleast I won't see the CEO's face today. What a relief!

My parents looks like in a hurry today. They told me to dress up nicely, spraying my most expensive perfume and wear the most beautiful pair of heels my brother bought me which I still haven't used.

They never told me to be a girl back when I was still single because they said that I can do whatever I want but now that I have a 'fake' boyfriend they keep ordering me things that girls were supposed to do.

I stared at the mirror. "Eomma, where are we going?" I asked as she was brushing my hair.

"Aishhh, stop asking and trust us, arrasseo?"

Woah, I can't believe they let me wear this.

Seriously?

It's uncomfortable!

I hope Park Jimin won't mind me being absent today

I hope Park Jimin won't mind me being absent today. I have less to do anyways, I'm sure of it.

My mom giggled. "Aww, my Chaeyoungie is growing up I'm so proud of you." She faked a cry as I cringe.