22: Contract Marriage

Author's POV.

"You're asking me to marry you?"

"So, are you telling me that you're agreeing with our parent's decision?!" Rosé unbelievably breathed.

Jimin stared at her with an uneasy state. "Yah, do you think I like the idea? I hate it too! The moment we reject everything out, our parents will get disappointed and not just you who'll get into trouble but also me! I'll be losing my company once we don't obey my parents. I know them well, my mom will convince my dad and beg at him ti'll he can't resist her cuteness as he said, which I don't think was true because my mom is already old and she's far from being cute, arraseo?!"

"But why are you telling me if your mom is cute or not, is that the topic we're going to discuss now?!"

"No!" Jimin sighed and calmed down. "Fine."  He sat down on the sofa and gestured Rosé to sat across him. She followed and heaved a sigh.

"What are we gonna do now?"

Jimin stared at her and took out his phone from his pocket, dialing someone's number. Rosé can't think properly straight because her mind was a mess that she can't think of a single detail.

Just a few rings and it answered. Jimin sighed and stared at the uneasy girl as the phone was on his ears. "Assistant Kim, prepare a marriage contract and sent it me in 10 minutes ASAP."

•••••

After the moment of being silent, Taehyung finally came, rushing as he knock on the door and Jimin openned it, seeing him sweat a lot.

He bowed. "CEO-nim, here's the paper you've been asking for." He handed him a folder and Jimin accepted before nodding.

"Thank you." He stared at him as he put a puzzle look.

"But why did you---"

"I'll tell you tomorrow." Jimin said as Taehyung peek inside and saw Rosé sitting on the sofa with a cushion and he soon understood.

He nod his head and bowed. "Ne, Have a good night sir." He then walk away as Jimin closed the door.

He went back to sat across her and placed the folder infront of her.

Rosé put a puzzle look as she glance at it and went back at him. "What are you trying to do?" She raised a brow.

Jimin gestured her to open it and she followed, reading the paper and understanding it well.

Rosé stared at him as she finished reading. "Really?"

"Are you really asking me to marry you?"

Jimin cleared his throat. "That is a contract marriage as you have read. We're going to marry each other BUT it is only an agreement not love. There are rules we need to follow and both of us should agree. I actually haven't write it down yet so I'm thinking we should do it together for a better understanding. As you can see, both of us doesn't have any choice. So, you should really agree. "

Rosé glance at him and then the paper and then back at him. "So, It's a one year contract?"

Jimin nod his head. "Don't worry, after a year, we're going to divorce and told our parents that our feelings didn't last longer. I really don't like disappointing people but it's the only way I can see."

Rosé sighed. "Don't you know? Look, contract marriage may be fake but it's still marriage! This is not a joke, this is a real thing." She raised a brow.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I know. I don't want it too and I know it's my fault before you said it. Let just say, just think of it as part of business."

Rosé let out a small sarcastic laugh and grab the pen before pulling off the tap and took a glance at him. "Well then..." She dropped her hand and she found herself signing the paper making Jimin to stare at her.