33: Movie Night

Author's POV.

As soon as Rosé open her eyes, she saw his face closer to her's and she doesn't react anymore. Instead, she smiled.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and she immediately turn to the other side, clearing her throat.

Jimin sat up and stared at the girl who's turning her head on the other side. He smiled. "I know you're awake."

Rosé pursed her lips and didn't turn to him. "No one asks you."

"Aishh..." Jimin can only hiss at her words and stare at her back. "What are you looking there?"

Rosé can't help but to bite her upper lip. I can't look at you, I might flutter again.

Jimin sighed and held Rosé's arm and softly shook it. "Look at me."

Rosé shook her head as she started to feel butterflies again. "I don't want to."

"Park Chaeyoung."

"Wae~ " She whines.

"Just turn to me."

"No." Rosé tries to let go of his soft but strong grip from her arms but he won't budge.

"What is wrong, let me just check."

"Just let go, I'm fine."

"Turn to me---" Before Jimin can finish his words, Rosè accidentally pull him and he ended on top of her. He finally gets to see her face and it didn't help because as soon as their gazes meet each other, Rosé's face just turn into red.

This is what I'm talking about, I'm so clumsy!

BUDUMP

BUDUMP

BUDUMP

Jimin's brows knitted when he saw Rosé's face getting red. "Are you..."

Rosé stared at him and shook her head. "N-No..." Is it that obvious that I'm blushing?

"Aigoo, you don't need to lie. I knew you're still feeling it."

She let out a nervous laugh. "I'm n-not blush---" she felt his hand on her forehead as he move back to his seat.

"You're still sick. I understand, I will take care of you today."

Rosé smile faded. So, he was talking about me being sick. Wow, maybe it's still a good thing that he didn't knew I was blushing.

"Alright, Jennie and Taehyung will be here sooner. He just texted me. They'll bring us breakfast and send us back home so you can rest in there comfortably. How is that?"

Rosè nod at him and avoided his gaze. "Okay."

•••••

Jennie stare at the guy infront of her. She then put down her coffee and lean closer to him. "Taehyung-ah, do you want to come to my photoshoot after we sent my brother and sissy-in-law home?"

Taehyung glanced at her and smiled. "Sorry, Jen. I need to finish the document for the next project later since Mr. Park won't be able to go to work."

Jennie pouted and crossed her arms, leaning back on her seat. "Fine, I won't force you to come today."

Taehyung chuckled at her reaction. "What's with the reaction? Are you mad?"

"Ani." Jennie avoided his gaze. "But you should make it up to me next time."

"I promise." Taehyung smiled at her.

"Woah... isn't that, Jennie Kim?"

"You mean the model?"