31: Disguise

Author's POV.

Jimin and Rosé eat in silence, focusing on their own meal. Jimin glance at Rosé and slightly cleared his throat, getting the girl's attention.

"Wae? Is something stuck in your throat?"

"Ne?" Jimin blink two times and let out an awkward laugh. "A-Ah... aniyo."

Rosè raised her brow. "Then, do you have something to say?"

Jimin stared at her for a while and let out a deep breath. "Look, I'm just wondering if..."

"If?"

"I-If... we should have lunch together in the company. We still haven't had lunch together inside the company so..." Jimin nod his head a few times and shrug his lips. "Anyways, it's part of the rules. I don't want my employees to get suspicious by some simple matter."

Rosé nod her head in agreement. "Ah, I see..." She look up at him and smiled. "Then shall we?"

"Sure."

•••••

Jennie frustratedly stomped her feet and hurried her footsteps. Her heels clicking in every step she took. Her face looks grumpy as she stopped walking. She held the doorknob and twist it, openning  her brother's office door, harshly. "YAH!"

Jimin flinched and stopped his work. He closed his eyes and held his chest. "Aishhh... you almost killed me." He opened his eyes and stared at his sister, face scrunching in annoyance. "What? What's wrong with you?"

"Me?!" Jennie pointed at herself and let out a small sarcastic laugh. She grumpily walk infront of her brother's table and glared at him. "I should be the one asking you that, oppa!"

Jimin put a confuse look. "What now? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything."

"Then, why are you angry?" Jimin scoffed at his sister and went back to reviewing some paperworks.

Jennie crossed her arms and gritted her teeth. She then hit his table enough for him to get surprised. "Exactly! I'm getting furious because you still doesn't allow me to enter the company! Yah! I also belong in this business, oppa! Why don't you allow me to enter?!" Jennie huff, her cheeks getting red from anger.

Jimin stared at her and crossed his arms. "You want to know?"

"Tell me!"

Jimin sighed at his sister. "Yah, Park Jennie Kim. Are you aware that my employees' works in an office?"

Jennie stood up straight and crossed her arms, raising her brow at him. "I am. So?"

"That's what I'm saying! Everytime you come here, you judge their outfits and order them to change it because their clothes looks lame and old! You told them to go home and change or buy new clothes just because you don't like their style! You're giving them a hard time to focus on their works and treat them like a damn fashionista!"

Jennie's mouth agape. "Y-Yah, that's--- t-that's..."

"Reasonable, I know." Jimin face palmed and gestured her to leave. "Go, you're getting into my nerves"

"But oppa---"

"Jennie Kim!"

Jennie pouted. "Fine. But can you do me a favor?" She clasp her hands and showed him her puppy eyes.

Jimin lifted his head to look at her. "To excuse my assistant because you want to hang out with him? Not gonna happen."

"Oppa!"