16: Double Trouble Couple

Author's POV.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

Jimin groaned at the sudden disturbance as he stretched his arms and yawn before a smiled appear on his lips without opening his eyes "Woah, my pillow smell so nice today." He giggled expecting that he's on his own bedroom.

He was about to go in dreamland again when...

"Wakey-wakey! The sun is shiny!"

Jimin's eyes shut open wide, realizing the voice.

Oh, sh*t...

He stared at the white ceiling for a second and then sat up and look around with a gulp "This is Park Chaeyoung's room!" He cursed at himself and messed his hair "Dumb, Jimin! How can you forget about that?!" He mumbled to himself.

"I will come inside!" He heared her mom said making his head shot towards the girl who was peacefully sleeping at the sofa and he started panicking.

"Wait a minute Mrs. Park!"

Removing the thick blanket around him, Jumping off the bed, and rushing towards her only to wake her up immediately.

Rosé groaned "What?~ it's still early~" She mumbled while still closing her eyes making Jimin to panic more.

"Yah! Your mom is coming inside and if we don't cuddle like she expected us to do and saw us separately, she might think that we are suspicious, don't you think?!" Jimin claimed as Rosé hummed at him

"Yeah, sure..." She simply said and stayed her eyes closed for a while.

Her eyes then shot open wide and stared at his panicking state "What?!"

Jimin hissed and stood up, grabbing her wrist only to make her stood up and dragging her to the bed. "Lie!" Jimin ordered

Rosé stared at the bed, slightly blushed and stared at him "W-What?"

Jimin frustratedly whined "Yah, hurry!"

"Are you done? Can I come in now?" Her mom asked from the outside

Rosé gulps and nod her head slowly before doing what he has told. She hesitantly lied on her bed and Jimin immediately lied beside her without hesitant.

"Eomma, 1 minute!" Rosè nervously replied to her mother

"Arraseo, take your time!"

Jimin sighed and stared at his side only to see her face an inch from him.

His eyes captured her's and look at each other for a while.

BUDUMP

BUDUMP

BUDUMP

Rosé then avoided him and cleared her throat.

Darn, this is awkward...

Jimin open his mouth to say something. "Lift  your head."

Rosé raised a brow "What?"

"I said lift your head." He said making Rosé to gulp and nod her head. She was already flustered.

Damn, who wouldn't? If this kind of guy offered his arms for me to lay on, I'll be practically dead.

Rosé did what he told again and Jimin hurriedly offered his arms and lightly press Rosé's head to his arms making her more flustered.