21: Marry Me

Author's POV.

A groan escaped Jimin's lips as he felt the sunlight hit his eyes plus the headache just appeared from his head.

Argh, my head...

Just when he was about to sat up, He got pulled back because of the light weight on his right arms.

Cluelessly, Jimin's eyes landed beside him and his soul almost left his body. Rosé sleeping on his arms peacefully and being comfortable.

Jimin's lips parted. What?

What is she doing in my room?

Rosé let out a soft hum sending him shivers as he stared at her cute state. Her hair strands covering her face slightly, lips were glistening and eyes were shut closed. Cute...

The thought made Jimin to gulp. He's freaking staring at the writer beside him and was wondering why the heck did she ended up sleeping with him?!

Jimin's brows knitted as a thought came up and just when his eyes widened. Don't tell me...

"No---" He stared under the blanket with a panic state and saw him fully dressed up giving him a sigh of relief. Thank goodness...

He felt her move making him turn towards her. Rosé slowly opened her eyes and put a smile, seeing Jimin's face closely infront of her. She force a small laugh making him raise a brow. "It's odd, I saw Park Jimin infront of me in the morning. Even in my imaginations he came up. He keep bothering me nowadays, sue him." Rosé closed her eyes after saying it leaving the confused guy with a puzzle state.

Does she thinks she's dreaming?

He raised a brow and stared at her once again. "Park Chaeyoung, get up."

Rosè's eyes shot open wide realizing she's not just seeing him in her imaginations but once in for real.

Omo...

Am I crazy?!

She stared at him for a while as Jimin flicked a brow making her rushingly went off of him and stood up from the bed, clearing her throat.

Jimin hissed as he massage his right arm probably having pain. Rosé hesitantly glance at him as she knows it's her fault. "Yah, a-are you okay?"

Jimin stared at her and nod. Rosè fully faced him and sighed heavily. "Look, I'm sorry if I ended up sleeping with your arms I'm just really---"

"Yah, stop apologi--- Ani, stop talking." He said and held his temples. "Ugh, my head hurts." He mumbled.

Rosè stared at him. "I didn't know you got drunk easily."

"I don't. I'm sure Eomma and Jennie did something to make me. This is the first time. I don't drink strong liquor, I'm not used to it." Jimin said and Rosé nod.

There was a small silent until a phone vibrated. Jimin immediately get his phone from his pocket and sighed. "Aishh, stupid. I didn't even get my phone out from my pocket and just sleep." He hissed.

Rosé raised a brow. "Wae? Is that a problem?"

Jimin stared at her with an unbelievable look. "Yah, what kind of question is that? Do you know that sleeping with your phone on your pocket is a bad idea? It could build up heat and present a potential fire hazard. Good thing it didn't came up with that but still. It can also lead to losing REM sleep and leave you waking up groggy, even if you did get a good few hours. Why? Are you sleeping with your phone on your pocket?" Jimin asked weirdly.

Rosé shook her head. "Of course not, I'm sleeping with my PJ's you know? I always put my phone on my bedside table."

I didn't really give attention to what he's explaining, he's being a smartass again.