3: The Rude CEO

Rosé's POV.

"What?! Did he really offered you that kind of money?!"

I sarcastically hissed at Lisa, leaning my back at the sofa exhaustively "What do you expect? Of course he does" I rolled my eyes before turning to her "And you also know I don't have any choice right? I still need to help my parents. I can't just let them give me money everytime. I should be the one raising my own self since I'm already grown up. Even if my brother is wealthy, I can't just let him give me money all the time. I felt... guilty"

Lisa sighed "Aishh, you didn't asked them anyways and it's not your fault. They just love you so much that they can't resist you"

I pursed my lips "Still. I should let them rest. It's my time to give them what they needed"

"But you already did" She hissed "If it only that company have a little faith on people. They're also humans, they should understand you! They can't just force you to work without taking care of your sick dad. They atleast have some conscience, oh my god"

I sighed "Lisa, let's forget about that arraseo? I don't want to hear that company anymore. I'm so glad I've got fired rather than working on such horrible business"

"Yeah, you're right" She said and patted my shoulder making me raise a brow "Eh? What if Park Jimin company's like them?"

I let out a small laugh "Not gonna lie but his face is scary" I said making Lisa chukle

"Oh! By the way, who's that guy beside him again?"

"Oh that, I remembered Jimin calling him Kim Taehyung so I'm pretty sure he's also the one who called me yesterday"

Lisa nod her head and smiled "He's kinda cute tho. He got looks and! He's totally handsome. Dark brown hair, perfect shaped brows, cute small nose, boxy lips and a sharp jawline! It's him!" She flicked her fingers making me raise a brow

"Are you dreaming of dating him, Lalisa?"

She shyly look down "What can I say? He's just my ideal type" she tucked her hair behind her ear making me shake my head in disbelief

I breathed and smiled "Okay, if you say so. But your brot---"

"Aishhh! I don't want to talk about him" She whined gesturing me to stop making me chuckle

"Arraseo, I'm going to bed now. Don't sleep late Lalisa" I warned as she immediately shake her head with an innocent smile

"W-who said I'm sleeping late? I'm asleep before you"

I raised a brow "Oh yeah? Then who's that person, giggling and jumping on the couch watching kdrama ti'll 12:30 am?"

She raised her both hands and pouted "Fine. You got me, just don't bother saying it to my annoying bro okay?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "I thought you said, never mention him?" I tease making her close her mouth

I laugh at her making her whine "Aishh, Park Chaeyoung you little---"

"Goodnight, Lalisa. Hope you get a boyfriend sooner!"

"Ha.Ha.Ha, very funny. I hope you'll get too, hmpp"

•••••

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Come in"

I held the doorknob and open it just before my eyes landed on the arrogant CEO. I stood infront of him and cleared my throat making him stared at me

"Is this how you greet the CEO, Ms. Park?" He raised a brow putting his fingers on his chin

"Ani" I smiled "Good morning, Jimin"