29: Business Proposal

Author's POV.

The four of them went outside the karaoke bar and Jennie was already stumbling on her own steps so Taehyung manages to help her balance.

"We should head back." Taehyung said, checking Jennie's condition. Her head, bowing, lips pouting and cheeks were red. She shook her head and whine.

"Ani-yAH, LeT's siNg MoRE~" Jennie laugh. Her drunk condition will remain as the cutest and Taehyung can't help but to smile on his own thought.

"That's enough, Jennie-ah. Let's go home."

Jimin sighed at his sister's state. "Aishh, she's  always so careless when it comes to alcohol." He stared at Taehyung and nod. "You can go now, just be careful."

Rosé stared at Jimin. "You're not coming?"

He glance at her. "I have somewhere to go, you can go with them." Rosé nod at him and he went to look back at Taehyung. "Can you drop her off?"

Taehyung nod his head. "Of course, I can't just left her behind even if your sister is drunk." He chuckled.

Jimin smiled and tap his shoulder. "Thanks."

Taehyung smiled at him and gently drag Jennie to the front seat. Jimin stared at Rosé. "You can go home first, I'm going to---"

"Wait!" Rosé gestured him to stop making him raise a brow at her. Rosé put down her palms and cleared her throat. "Don't tell me the reason, it's none of my business." She smiled sarcastically and bowed, entering the car.

Jimin hissed and stared at her t'ill she's out of sight. "What's wrong with her?" He let out a breath and sighed at the thought. Taehyung wave at him and drove off.

Jimin smiled at the thought of how her face looks so serious but funny. It's somehow weird but anyways...

"She's cute."

•••••

Jimin stared at the girl in front of him and smiled. "So, when did you arrive?"

The girl put down her cup of coffee and stared back at him. "Earlier this morning, I want to see you first that's why." She chuckled.

Jimin nod his head. "It's been a while. How's your company going on?"

She shrug. "Well, the same as usual. I didn't get a chance to enjoy vacation for even a day. I'm always stuck with loads of works." She sighed. "Being the only heir is not really cool."

Jimin chuckled. "Yah, Kang Seu. You can't lie to me saying you can't go to any vacation." He crossed his arms. "It seems like you've already arrived at every country in the world because of business trips."

"Ani, I'm telling the truth. Business trips are only business and I didn't get the chance to relax at some time and instead, I'm getting a lot of stress. It's not relaxation but stress." She scoffs at him.

"Well, you should still be grateful that you travel around the world, you know?"

"Travel while bringing works? Aishh, you really didn't changed a bit, you're still pretty annoying." Seulgi mockingly said. "Does your wife thought of the same thing?"

Jimin stared at her, a little suprised. "Y-You knew?"

Seulgi let out a small laugh. "Of course, it's on the news you idiot."

"Ah, I see..." Jimin breathed out.

"I know her." Seulgi sip on her coffee and stared at him. He look up to her. "Park Chaeyoung."

Jimin raised a brow. "Woah, you're really something, Kang Seu."

Seulgi shrug. "We happened to be friends back in high school and she's pretty interesting." She sighed. "It's been a while since I see her though. Can you let me see her? She might be happy seeing me."