23: Wedding Pictorial

Author's POV.

Rosé stared at the mirror with an emotionless look. She let out a small huff as she blow at the veil infront of her face. Great, I look like a white umbrella in this wedding stuff.

"Omo, my daughter looks so pretty don't you think?" Her mom awed.

"Eomma, please. Get this veil off of my face, it's annoying." She whines making her mom to scoff.

"Aishhh, you're complaining too much, just flip it over."

Rosé scoffs as she did what has told. Why am I upset? I've always wanted to get married.

Nonetheless, I want to marry the guy I love not the guy I hate, duh.

"Arraseo, it's done. Just go downstairs when you're ready." Her mom patted her head and went downstairs to talk to Jimin's mom.

As her mom leaves, she unclip her veil and remove it. "I don't need it, it's uncomfortable."

Rosé stared at the mirror once again. "Woah,  but I'm not going to complain..." She touch her both cheeks and awed. "Park Chaeyoung, you look pretty!"

"What?"

"He called me ugly?"

"Woah! I can't belive your fiancee called you ugly on those days when you're actually looking like a total goddess!"

"Shall I make him regret his words?" She raised a brow and her shoulder drop. "Nah, It sounded weird..." She shivered.

Ah, I'm nervous...

No! What are you saying, Park Chaeyoung?! You're just having a pictorial!

Alright. Breath in... breath out.

She stood up and supported her wedding dress. "Get it together, Roseanne... You can do this"

Okay, here goes nothing.

Jimin's mom stared at her son in awed. "You look handsome, Jimin-ah. I'm so happy that you're getting married." She wiped her invisible tears.

Jimin stared at his mom with a weird look. "Eomma, it's just a pictorial."

"Still! Yah, I've raised you so well, Park Jimin. Am I not allowed to seize my moment?" She scoffs at him. "Don't run away, arraseo?"

"What?" Jimin raised a brow. "Eomma, what are you saying? Why would I run away?"

His mom stared at him. "I don't know, but don't try to." She huff. "Or else I'll call your dad." She warned.

Jimin scoffs. "Aishh, I'm started to get annoyed." He mumbled and fix his sleeves.

Run away? Why would I run away? That looks so stupid.

I can imagine that happens and I hate it. I look like someone who escaped from the prison, woah!

"Oh! There she goes!" His mom stared at the stairs and gasp. "Omo! She's so pretty!" She covered her mouth.

Jimin slowly turn his head towards the stairs and he couldn't believe his eyes.