Chapter 3

I open my eyes quickly. Wind flies in my face. I look down and...

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!", I yell.

I was extremely high above the ground flying. But how..?! I look up and see a huge raven, watching me while it was flying. I realize it holding me with its claws.

"Ew, ew. Get off of me..!". I try to break free of its claws but it was no use. I take a look down at the surroundings and notice it was different from the previous place. The sky was cloudy and dark, and there was a vast gloomy forest under.

Before long, I see a castle, looking as gloomy as everything else.

"Seriously, how weird can this place get?!", I scoff, looking up at the raven.

The Raven stared. I shiver with disgust.

The Raven started flying lower and lower until it reached the ground, next to the castle entrance. It drops me aggressively and flies away, like nothing happened. Gee, thanks...

I dust off my pants and look up. The castle reaches to the top of the dark clouds. Wow... This place is amazing. But why was I brought here?

As if someone heard me, the castle entrance lowered and hit the floor with a thunk.

This place is definitely suspicious but I have no choice, do I?

I inhale and enter the castle entrance.