Chapter 13

I sit on the floor for a while, still embracing Jester, while he strokes my hair.

"Thank you, Jester.", I quietly tell him.

I think for a minute. "Do you have to go home now...?", I say with a worried expression.

Jester looks at me, then suddenly bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny...?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"You should've seen the look on your face...! Hahaha!", he laughs, while literally rolling on the floor.

I roll my eyes. "Come on, it wasn't that funny. You laugh at everything..."

Jester finally takes a breath. "Oh, sunshine. I won't leave you anytime soon."

"Huh? H-how long will you stay?", I say, blushing.

"As long as you want."

"Where will you live?"

"Your apartment, as long as you're comfortable."

"Where will you sleep...?"

"With you." Jester says, unexpectedly.

"What??", I say, embarrassed.

"I'm just playing with you...unless...you actually want to sleep together.", he says, smiling mischievously.

"Ugh, you're so weird!" I say, punching his arm.

We laughed for a while.

***

"And this is my room, as you saw before." I say to Jester after I showed him my whole apartment.

"Your room's pretty, by the way."

"Thanks...I'm going to go shower, okay?"

"Shower..?"

I turn around. "Yeah...? You do know what a shower is, right?"

He stares with a confused look.

I laugh. "Let me just show you."

I bring him to the bathroom. "So, you just turn this and water comes out. That way, you can clean yourself."

"Ooh...can I try it?", he says with sparkles in his eyes.

"Yeah of course. Do you know how it works?"

"I think so."

"Alright, have fun, I guess." I smile.

***

I sit down in my couch and think. What now? I'm glad Jester is here, but what do I do? I still have school to deal with...
While I think, I grab some water and sit back down. Maybe I should ask Jester.

The bathroom door opens. Jester walks out with his clothes, except he has no shirt on.

I spit my water out. "What are you *cough* doing with your *cough* top off??"

Jester looks down. "My top...? Oh! Is this not comfortable with you?"

I cough even louder. "I'll be back in a moment...", I mutter.

I go in the kitchen and try to breathe. My heart was beating like crazy. Oh my god, I can't breath... Calm down, calm down. It's just a- The image of Jester pops in her mind.

"I need to stop with these weird thoughts.", I say as I lean on the kitchen counter.

I walk back to Jester and almost choke again. "Ahem. Sorry about that... Do you want to...watch a movie together? I'm kind of bored."

He blinks. "Sure. Why not?"

"Great. Let me just choose one real quick."

"By the way, what's a movie?"

***

After picking one and getting comfortable in the couch, we start the movie.

Half of the movie had already passed, when I yawn.

"You want to go to sleep already? I can stop the movie if you want." Jester says.

"I'll just sleep here, you can continue it if you want to."

"Is it okay if I..." He places his arm around my back. "...stay like this while you sleep?"

I blush intensely. "S-sure."

Jester places his head on my shoulder. "Good night.", I say.

"Good night, Sunshine."

I smile and fall asleep.