Kangaroo and her human (Part 1)

Main characters

Name: Stella

Height: 50'

Age (earth years): 28

Gender: Female 

Rank: Corporal

Role: Combat medic 

Species: Kangaroo 

Name: Max

Name: Max

Height: 5'8"

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Rank: Private

Role: Rifleman 

Prologue

Everything was quiet on the peaceful planet called earth. Humans went throughout their days doing what they needed to do to survive and provide for their families. Children played happily with one another while their parents talked with one another about things going on in their lives. Everything was perfect that was until they arrived. 

One day the bright blue skies were quickly filled with dozens of unknown massive ships. Over the eastern coast of the United States. At first, people were amazed to see these massive ships hovering in the earth's atmosphere.

Humans always thought they were the only intelligent life among the stars and were thrilled to meet new creatures from beyond the stars. Wanting to meet these new creatures the government sent a message saying "Welcome to earth friends. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. But for now, just make yourself at home." They hoped their message would show they wanted peace between these visitors. But just as quickly the alien came they showed their true intentions.