Kangaroo and her human (Part 5)

No one's POV

The sky was clear and the sun slowly came over the hills and gently shinned over the now-destroyed city of Nashville. There was no sound of birds singing their happy songs and a slow gentle breeze blew through the city. 

In the city square, several alien soldiers sat around the square in complete silence as they just stared at each other or at the destroyed city. 

Even though several of them were happy cause of their victory over their human enemies. Almost all of them were unsure of what to feel about their enemies. But, they started to wonder were they even enemies, to begin with. 

Within the square one of the squadron leaders looked in the direction the humans fled and said.

Name: Lukas

Name: Lukas

Age: 29

Height: 55'

Rank: Captian

Role: Squad leader 

Lukas looked towards the direction his enemies fled and something just didn't feel right with him and, no matter how hard he tried to shake this feeling he couldn't get rid of it. 

Lukas's mind: "The humans all retreated and the army barely put up a fight. All they did was try and evacuate their people. Why would they do that if they all wanted us to die." He thought to himself. 

Just then a horse anthro that was in his squadron spoke up and drew everyone's attention to him. 

Horse: "This isn't right!" He said sternly. 

Lukas then turned around and faced his soldier. 

Lukas: "And why do you say that soldier? Please explain yourself." 

Horse: "Think about it sir, why are we fighting these humans in the first place?" He said in a questioning tone. 

Sabertooth: "Well they started it by saying that we needed to leave or die." She said sternly. 

Horse: "But did they really say that?" He said raising an eyebrow. " Think about it, we not only tower over them but, our tech is far more advanced them theirs and, we outmatch them in all aspects. Why would they try and go to war with us?" He said looking around at his fellow soldiers. 

Upon saying that all the soldiers realized what he said was true. Why would these creatures declare war on a race that would no dought destroy them in combat? Just then another soldier stood up and said. 

Dragon anthro: "Yeah and also in every engagement, I have seen the only thing the human army has done is try and avoid fighting us and just evacuate their people to safety." 

Then a female husky stood up with a worried look on her face. 

Husky: "And we destroy those transports and everyone on them." She said in a shocking tone.