Kangaroo and her human (Final)

No one's POV

Stella and Max had just reached the cabin. Both of them were very happy and more than ready to end this war. Stella placed Max on the ground in front of the porch to which he used an old metal pipe that was laying on the ground as support and decided to check the fuse box making sure the building still had power.

Max's POV

Stella: "So does it still have power?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

Max flipped a switch and was happy to hear a slight buzzing noise coming from the generator. He checked the gauges and noticed that the building and other systems were running on 25% power.

Max: "We got power but, not a lot." He said sadly. "I just hope we can send that message with what we got."

Max was happy that however building this place put all the communication tech together. Placed around the generator was a small computer that was linked to the dishes along with several radios and other needed equipment. He continued to check everything to see if it still functioned all while Stella watched over him.

Once he checked most of the equipment he gave Stella a thumbs up letting her know they were good to go. Stella then knelt down behind him and pulled out her holo pad. She pulled up the information Hound uncovered and looked at it intently.

Stella: "Yeah let's hope so enough people have suffered cause of these lies. I just hope humanity will forgive us." She said letting out a sigh.

Max: "Don't worry Stella give it time and I'm sure our races will be good friends." He said with a smile. Looking around he found the computer that was linked to the dishes. He opened it up and was pleased to see it still functioned. "Ok now all we need to do is link your holo pad with this computer and we should be good to go." He said happily.

Stella placed the holo pad on the ground and Max got to work trying to connect the holo pad with the computer. After a few minutes of working on it, Max let out an annoyed sigh. 

Max: "Well that is just great." 

Stella: "What is it, Max?" 

Max: "Apparently what it seems is your tech may be too advanced for the computer." He said sadly. "And I don't think I can link them." 

Stella was horrified to hear this. All they had endured to this point may have been for nothing. She picked up her holo pad and looked at the info said. 

Stella: "So we won't be able to send a message to the fleet." She said worriedly. 

Max: "I don't know let's try something else maybe I can get it to work another way." He said plainly. 

Stella: "well just hurry max the sooner we get the message sent the faster this war ends." She said happily. 

???: "Sorry but, that isn't going to happen." A voice said angrily. '

Stella and Max looked over only to their horror to see both Scorch and Leo emerging from the trees.

Stella's POV

Stella was shocked that they managed to not only recover but, track them down so fast. But she had to quickly set that feeling aside cause now she had to protect not only herself and Max, but the dishes as well if they were destroyed then all their effort would be for nothing. 

Stella stood up and placed herself between Scorch and Max. She let out a low growl and said.

Stella: "Scorch, you don't have to do this. We can end this war and stop all of this." She said sternly. " We can prove this war is all a lie and that the admiral is wrongfully killing the humans and...."