Kangaroo and her human (Part 3)

No one's POV 

Max stood completely still. His eyes were wide and he held his breath.

standing right in front of him was one of the aliens. With his leg completely broken there was no way he could escape it. All he could do was wait and see what she was going to do with him. 

However, Max was confused when he saw that instead of a blood-thirsty face and eyes filled with hatred. He saw a gentle face with compassionate eyes that looked like they were about to burst into tears at any moment. 

Stella's POV

Stella looked over the little human that was laying in front of her. He looked so young and had multiple wounds scattered around his body. She then noticed that his leg had a massive piece of metal that sliced about halfway into it. 

She slowly reached a hand up and towards the human as she tried to grab him. But that was may have been too fast. 

???: "No no no stay away from me please." He cried out desperately while trying to back away from her hand. 

The human tried to crawl away but, was quickly stopped when the pain in his leg shot thru his entire body. he bent over and clenched his leg screaming in pain with tears running down his face.  

Stella retracted her hand and even gasped at his scream. She knew he needed to help fast otherwise he would bleed out or worse than that another one of her people found him.

Stella: "Human listen to me, you need medical attention and I can give you that but, you have to let me help you." She said in a pleading tone. 

The human then looked at her with a mix of anger, sadness, and confusion. 

???: "And why should I believe and monster like you all your kind have done is bring death to my people. Why do you want to help me now or how do I not know this is some kind of trap to get me to lower my guard?" He said hatefully. 

Stella fully retracted her hand and looked away from the human. Her ears went flat against her head and she even whimpered a little. He was right how was she going to get him to trust her so she could help him. All her kind did was kill his people and destroy his planet. 

However, what she failed to notice was the confused look of the human when she looked away. He had assumed she would just kill him and move on. Not look sad and even whimper. However, both of them heard distant sounds of other aliens moving towards their position. 

Stella quickly looked up and then back at the human with a worried look on her face. 

Stella: "Human listen to me I know this is hard for you to understand but, I'm on your side and if you don't let me help you then you are going to die. So please let me help you." She said in a more pleading desperate voice. 

She watched as the human thought about his options. But the sound of the approaching aliens helped him make a decision very quickly. 

He looked over at Stella and letting out a sigh he said.

???: "You promise I will be safe with you?" 

Stella: "I swear on my life that I will protect you until my final breath." She said sternly. 

???: "Ok you can help me." He said plainly. 

Her ears went up and a small smile grew on her face. She then very gently reached in and picked up the human. He winced in pain but, she carried on. She pulled him out of the building and cupped her hands around him then brought him to her chest.