Prey or friend (Finale part)

No one's POV

Deep within Ryoko's cave, two dragons have cornered Alex in the nest. The boy was in stuck in a state of horror as these two massive dragons gazed at him with wicked smiles, and one held his claws up high in the air ready to strike and kill Alex in one single attack. 

Alex's POV

Alex whimpered while tears started running down his face while the malicious laughs of the two dragons filled his ears. 

???: "Well bug let us see just how much you can take before your weak pathetic body gives out." He said grinning like mad. 

???: "Yes brother do it, I can't wait to hear him scream and beg us to end his life." 

At that moment Alex saw the razor-like claws of this dragon come bearing down upon him at great speeds. Thinking fast Alex rolls to his right trying to avoid the incoming death. Unlucky for him cause the tip of the dragon's claw cuts his leg right between the ankle and knee.

Alex: "Ahhh!" He screamed out in pain.

Alex crashed to the floor and being unable to stop the roll and recover he slammed hard against the nest's walls.  

With his back against the wall, and his blood-covered leg burning with pain Alex tried his best to stand up and run away from the dragons who were now coming closer to him while laughing. 

???: "Awe look brother you hurt him." One said in a sarcastic voice

???: "Indeed I did." He said chuckling. "I guess I need to work on my aim." 

Alex: "Please stop, I have done nothing to you." He said in between his tears and whimpers. 

The dragons both started laughing louder as they approached the boy. When they got to him the one who cut his leg reached out and grabbed Alex in his claws. Alex cried out in pain feeling the dragon squeeze his body on purpose while lifting him up to his face. 

???: "There are those wonderful screams of pain you humans like to make, and I must say they are music to my ears." He said happily 

Just then a grumbling sound emitted from the dragon. Both he and Alex looked down and saw that is was coming from his belly which only caused Alex to look at the dragon in pure fear while the dragon gazed at the boy with a large grin on his face. 

???: "Well it looks like I need a snack." He said pulling Alex closer to his muzzle. 

???: "But I want to eat him brother please." He said in a pleading voice. 

The first dragon turned around and glared at his brother.

???: "No he is mine, but you can have another human we find around here alright." He said sternly 

???: "Fine just hurry up cause I'm getting hungry." He said in a pouty voice. 

Alex: "Please spare me." He said pleading for his life. 

The dragon once again let out a hearty laugh then held a claw up to Alex's chin. 

Alex felt the sharp tip of it press against his skin and slightly cut into it causeing a few drops of blood to come out and dripping onto his shirt. The dragon the pulled him so close to his muzzle that its hot purtread breath washed over Alex who had to fight hard not to gag. 

???: "You are nothing but insects to us and we can do whatever we want." He said smiling then his expression quickly changed to a cold hearted stare that peiced Alex to his core." All yous can do is accept your place as whatever I want you to be, and right now you are nothing more than a light snack." He said coldly.