Shopping

Shopping

__________________________________

I went to my room and took my phone just in case and I shoved some money that I got in the village while I was still in the adoption center in my pocket. It wasn't much but it was enough to get some small cheap things.

We got out and Ava facepalmed herself.

'How could I be so stupid?'

'What's the matter?'

'I can't drive like this' she pointed at her stomach, where she had her wound. She sighed 'I have an idea'

She took out her phone.

'Hey, Tash! Could you do me a little favor please? Great! Thank you, We're still at my house. See you in a bit!' She hung up.

'My friend Tasha will take us to the street where most shops are. We just have to wait a bit for her inside'

We went back inside and her eyes suddenly widened.

'I forgot to ask you! I'm so stupid... Do you have any money? How could I take you shopping without even being certain that you had money' She facepalmed herself again.

'Stop doing that. You are not stupid' I put my hand in the back pocket of my jeans and took all my money to put it on the table.

'$12.50? You can only afford a T-shirt here with that money. Give it to me. I'll pay for your things. After all, I'm your mom'

I gave her the money and hugged her.

'Thank you'

Besides pouring rain, we heard a car coming close and the engine turning off before someone knocked the door. Ava opened it.

'Tash! I want to introduce you to my daughter, y/n. Y/n, this is my best friend Tasha'

'Hi y/n! Nice to meet you' she had a sweet voice but there wasn't any voice sweeter than Ava's.

'Nice to meet you too Tasha'

Ava hugged Tasha.

'We need to go to Sunset Boulevard. We're gonna do some shopping because you know, it's the best thing to do when it's rainy'

Ava's POV

Usually, Sunset Boulevard is full of paparazzi but I didn't care anymore. I was happy with my daughter and I wanted to enjoy life without worrying about anything.

'Are you sure? You know there are a lot of paps (paparazzis) there' Tasha whispered to my ear in the hug.

'Yes, it's okay. It's rainy and they won't spot us in the first second. Also, y/n needs clothes and I need to buy a guitar. I want to learn how to play it and "L.A. Guitar Sales" has some good looking guitars' I pulled away and took y/n by the hand.

'Let's go' I said.

We went to the car and y/n sat in the back seat. I told Tasha where I wanted to stop and she started the car. We arrived after a brief time in the car. She stopped in front of the "GameStop" gaming store. I turned back and asked y/n:

'Do you like videogames?'

She nodded, confused and I giggled.

'Then come!' I got out of the car and she followed me. I leaned into the car window and took my umbrella.

'I almost forgot haha. Wait here for a moment Tash. We won't be long'

'Okay'

I opened the umbrella and pulled y/n closer to me. We went into the shop and she looked around amazed.