Concert

Concert

Your POV

We arrived at the stadium and I looked around in awe. It was huge! Some people were building the stage. The floor was already assembled and they were working on the wall in the back. Coming out from a black car, I saw Avril Lavigne!

'Mom! That's Avril Lavigne!'

'Yes sweetie. She is the opening act for my concert' she answered, smiling at my reaction.

We looked around and walked a bit. Suddenly, who seemed to be the head of the construction approached us and spoke to Ava very quickly.

'Mund të flisni më ngadalë ju lutem? (Could you speak more slowly please?)' said Ava.

'Po. Na vjen keq. (Yes. Sorry) Së shpejti do të përfundojmë ndërtimin e skenës. Duhet të jetë gati për kontroll zanor brenda disa minutave (We will finish building the stage soon. It should be ready for soundcheck in a few minutes)' he said more slowly.

'Mirë. Faleminderit. (Okay. Thanks)' Ava answered.

She translated what he said to me and I asked:

'Can we go meet Avril please? I listen to her music a lot too'

'Okay. Let's go' she answered, taking my hand.

She was with the head of the construction who was trying to communicate with her with his poor english. Ava put a hand on his shoulder and he told her everything.

'He said that the stage will be ready in a few minutes. You can walk around and you will get a notification when everything is ready so you can come back and do the soundcheck' Ava translated to Avril.

'Omg. Thank you so much. I couldn't understand anything' Avril laughed. 'Oh wait. I know you! You are the psycho girl!'

'Oh she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho at night she's screaming I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind' they sang together.

'I'm Ava' she said, extending her hand.

'Avril' Avril shook it.

'And who might you be?' Avril asked, looking at me.

No words came out of my mouth. I was looking at my two idols!

'I-I-' I tried to say.

'She is y/n. My daughter. I adopted her about two weeks ago'

'Are you okay?' Avril asked, giving me a tap on my shoulder.

'Yes! Sorry. It just doesn't feel real. I was adopted by my idol and I just met another one of my idols!' I finally talked.

'It's okay. Nice to meet you...'

'Y/n'

'Y/n, beautiful name'

'Thanks'

'Do you want to come outside with me?' Ava asked.

'Yeah, sure!' said Avril.

We walked outside and Ava and Avril put sunglasses on. Avril put a hood on too for precaution. We looked around and stopped at some shops. Ava and Avril signed some merchandise for some fans that recognised them and some minutes later they both got a notification at the same time.

'It's the head of construction. We have to go back' said Ava.

We arrived at the stadium again and we saw that the stage was complete now. We went backstage and Ava and Avril got ready. First, Avril did the soundcheck. They turned the volume of the different instruments up and down until it was perfect. Avril and Ava got their earpieces and they checked if they worked.