Tirana

Tirana

The plane stopped and we heard the captain's voice once again:

'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Tirana International Airport. Local time is 5:20 AM and the temperature is 10 degrees Celsius with clear skies.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Fasten Seat Belt sign turns off. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of our airline and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!'

We waited until the sign turned off and helped some passengers with their luggage because we didn't have handbags. Just our purses. We checked we weren't forgetting anything and stood in the line of passengers to get off the plane.

We got our luggage and got out where a black car with tinted windows was waiting for us. We got in and sat on the back seats.

'Na çoni në "MAK Albania Hotel" (take us to the "MAK Albania Hotel")'

The driver nodded and started driving to our hotel. We just stared out the window admiring Tirana.

A/N: I don't know Albanian so if there is an Albanian reader or a reader that can speak Albanian, I'm sure you won't understand XD

Google translate is not the best translator :P

About half an hour later, we stopped in front of a five star hotel.

We took our luggage and after saying goodbye to the driver, we went to check in

'Do të doja çelësin e dhomës për Amanda Kocin, të lutem (I would like the room key for Amanda Koci, please)' Ava said. It was weird hearing her talk in a language I didn't know. They gave her the key and we went to our room to start unpacking.

Once everything was in place, we put on our pajamas and layed down on the king sized bed.

'Unë të dua (I love you), I love you y/n' she said.

'I love you too' I said leaning in to her.

'Good night y/n'

'Good night mom' she kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

Ava's POV

'Good night mom' I kissed her forehead softly. She sounded tired and immediately fell asleep. My heart was filled with joy. She was calling me mom! I smiled and fell asleep hugging y/n.