Birthday

Birthday

Your POV

We arrived at the airport and I made sure we had the decoagulants before getting on the plane. I gave Ava a couple pills before we took off and she felt much better during the flight. I gave her some more pills during the flight just to make sure she didn't suffer in the flight. When we arrived, we went straight home and Ava laid down on the couch. She recorded a video of her explaining why what happened happened at the concert in Albania and she published it.

'I'm sorry y/n'

'Why? You gave all of you to your fans! Literally! You passed out in the middle of the performance because you didn't want to disappoint them. You are a wonderful person mom' I hugged her. 

'What are we gonna do now? It's your birthday. We need to do something other than spending the day at home' I said.

'I've been wanting to change my hair for a while. Do you want to come to the hairdresser with me? It'll be relaxing'

'Sure'

'I have to do something first' she stood up and went upstairs.

'Done' she came down with a camera, and short hair!

'You cut your Maxcut?!' I was shocked. That was her trademark! Her unique hairstyle

'Yes. It's time for a change. The new era is coming' she answered.

We went to the hairdresser's and Ava recorded herself while getting the new hairstyle done. When she finished, after three or four hours, she had red shoulder length hair with some black strands. 

'Omg! It looks so good!' I said.

'Thank you! I think it's a good way to embrace my roots because the albanian flag is red' she touched her red hair 'and it has a black bird' she touched the black strands 'and it's also so pretty and new' she explained.

We were walking back home when I saw the beach.

'Do you want to relax at the beach?' I asked.

'Sure!'

We sat on the sand looking at the waves that crashed against the shore and listened to the peaceful sound of the sea.

'It feels so good. Not being recognized and chased' said Ava with her eyes closed.

'I'm so happy you get to relax'

We spent about an hour relaxing at the beach and we went home again. Her family, Tasha and Courtney were there waiting for us.

The house was full of decorations and balloons and there was a chocolate cake on the kitchen table.

'Happy Birthday!'

Everyone carefully hugged her and when her mom came, she asked:

'And who is this?'

She was talking about me.

'Mom, this is your granddaughter, y/n' Ava introduced me.

She was shocked.

'I adopted her'

'She looks nice' Mrs Koci smiled at me.

'She is. She has taken very good care of me. I thought I was supposed to take care of her' Ava joked.

'It's a pleasure to meet you y/n' she hugged me.

'A pleasure to meet you too'

Suddenly, Ava's phone rang.

'It's the interior designer' she said before picking up.

Ava's POV

The interior designer called me so I picked up and walked to a quiet corner of my house to talk.

'Yes?'

'I don't know if you are back from New York yet but I call you to tell you we finished the room this morning'

'Thank you so much'

'It was a pleasure doing business with you'

'Bye' 

I hung up.

I went back to y/n and took her hand as we headed upstairs.

'Your room is ready' I said.

'I can't wait to see it!' y/n was excited.

We opened the door to reveal the new room...

'It's perfect!' said y/n.

'I'm glad you like it because this is where you will live' I said looking around. It was really beautiful. She had good taste.

We came back downstairs and I saw that they were lighting the candles on the chocolate cake. It was a big candle that said 'Ava' and the cake looked so delicious. They sang 'Happy Birthday' and I blew the candle wishing for y/n to stay with me forever. I was so happy with her. Everybody clapped and cheered and we ate the delicious cake.

Later that night, everybody left and y/n and I were alone again. I helped her settle in her room and each one went to her room to sleep. My bed felt a bit empty without y/n but I thought about how she had a beautiful room all for herself and I felt better. I was asleep until some whispers in my ear woke me up. I turned on the light and saw that... There wasn't nobody in my room...