Until The End

Until The End

We arrived at the studio and I was greeted by Cirkut.

'Hey! I saw what happened in an instagram live from the crowd in Albania. Are you okay?'

'Yeah. I'm better' I said, putting a hand over my wound. 'We have a new song' I said, changing the topic.

'Then let's hear it!' he said walking into the studio.

Y/n gave him the drive.

'We're not sure whether we want to publish it or not. We just want to know if the label approves it' I said.

'I'll listen to it and I'll send it to the HQ in New York to see if they approve it. I'll reach back to you when they answer' he said.

'Thanks Cirkut. You are the best' I said, giving him a hug.

We went back home and y/n taught me the basics of the guitar and how to play Fortnite. Someone joined our squad and apparently she was an avatar. I accepted her friend request and the three of us played a lot of games together.

Your POV

After playing several games with an avatar, I thought it would be good to take a break so Ava could lay down and rest a bit. Her wound wasn't doing very good due to all the movement and bending she had done.

'How are you feeling? Does it hurt?' I asked.

'I'm okay, Thank you. For everything' she smiled and I smiled back.

Two months later...

Ava's wound completely disappeared a week ago. I'm so glad she can do concerts and dancing again. We got the call back about the song and the label approved it! We have been talking about if we should publish it or not for a month now and Ava insisted that it was too personal and it should stay unreleased. She didn't want to release it so I understood and agreed.

My weird power faded away as I became more confident with life. I would still get a few dreams with my mom in them and it was nice to talk to her, wherever she is now.  My power was more contained and I eventually got more control on it. I told my mom about everything and she is so grateful I found Ava.

Living with her is so easy. Now that she is healed, she takes very good care of me. She got me signed up at a school and drives me there every time she can and if she is busy she calls a limo for me. A limo! There is always some food ready for me when I get home from school. Some people bully me at school but I made really good friends and Ava, who got bullied when she was a kid too, helps me forget about the bullies and not listening to them.

One day, some kids at school had outdone themselves and really made me want to kill myself. I arrived home and ran into my room without saying anything to Ava who was cooking lunch in the kitchen. I threw myself on my bed and cried. I cried a lot. The bullies somehow had found out that I was suicidal not too long ago and had been pressuring me to do it all day.

I heard the door creak open and I sat up covering my face with my hands.

"Hey y/n..." Ava said softly.

I felt the bed sink a bit when she sat next to me.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

I shook my head vigorously.

"It's okay" she whispered "Come here" she opened her arm and I put my head on her shoulder as she hugged me, stroking my back.

I dried my final tears and took a deep breath.

"I-I think I want to tell you about it now" I said.

"Go ahead" she said sweetly.

I told her everything about today.

"Ohh, y/n... They just don't know your story. They know your name, but they don't know what you've been through. They think they know you and try to take advantage of your weak spots but the truth is, you don't have weak spots. You are strong, you are a fighter. You will only have weak spots if you believe you do. Forget about them and enjoy your time with your wonderful friends. They can come over this weekend if you want. We can all have a sleepover and watch movies while eating fast food and candy" she said.

I smiled at her.

"Thanks mom. That would be great" I hugged her tighter.

Ava's phone rang and she picked up.

"Hello?"

Ava's POV

When I saw the caller ID, I picked up.

"Hello?"

"It's Cirkut. Remember the song you sent me two months ago?"

"Yeah, what's up with it?"

"It got leaked"

I stood up.

"What!? The whole song!?"

"No. Just around 15 seconds"

I ran a hand through my hair.

"Have a lot of people listened to it?" I asked with a sigh, trying to calm down.

"See for yourself. It's all over Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter... Social media in general. Everyone loves it so much. I have to go now. There's an incoming project and I can't really do much about the song getting leaked, sorry"

"I-it's okay. Thanks for the news. Bye" I hang up.

"What happened?" y/n asked. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

"Nothing, babygirl. Do you remember the song we recorded a couple of months ago?"

She nodded.

"A little fragment of it got leaked and it may have become viral" I looked down in sadness.

After a little silence, y/n spoke.

"It's okay" I looked at her, eyes full of hope "If people like it, that's what's important right?"

"Yeah..." I whispered sitting next to her again "I just- I've never written songs about my personal life and having that out there... I feel vulnerable"

"Don't worry. Change is good and everything will be alright. We both are survivors. We are fighters. We can survive anything and will fight anything that comes at us until the end" she said.

"Until the end..."

_____________________________________

Hi Avatars!! I'm happy and partially sad to announce that this has been the final chapter of my book "What If... You Were Adopted By Ava Max". I hope you enjoyed it! This is the end of a very long journey. I started the book more than half a year ago and yet, it seems like I've been writing this during my whole life. Thank you so much for supporting this story so much. I love you all to the moon and back and to the moon again and back again and an infinite times more!

I hope you all have an amazing day.

Stay happy and healthy.

Love you all <3

-Avamax_blackstar