Chapter 25.5

"Oh Philly!" Phil's stomach dropped. If there was one voice he knew well it was that one. There was only one voice could pierce above the noise of his headphones and make him feel like this.

He sped up.

"Philly don't be like that," he heard them call again. If only he could fucking run.

A hand was placed on his shoulder and he was ripped around. "Hi there," Devon grinned in his face and Phil was close to throwing up.

"Piss off Devon," Phil said but his voice was trembling.

"But then I can't tell you the good news," she pretended to be hurt.

"What's your good news?" Phil asked, hoping she'd go if he asked.

"I'm moving in with my grandparents. And that means bye bye England," she grinned.

"I'm happy for you," he said, and he wasn't completely lying, until Devon gave him that smile.

"I leave tomorrow. But that's not the only good news. I hear you're with Dan now, isn't he just a sweetie?" Phil's stomach knotted.

"How do you know that?" He asked, willing himself not to tremble.

"Oh Dan keeps me posted with these things. He says he wishes he could kiss you all the time," she told him sickly and Phil shook his head and pulled away from her, trying to hobble towards home, but she followed.

"You're lying," he called back at her. "But good for you learning not to be homophobic."

"Oh but Philly, I have proof. He texts me a lot, let me see," she said, pulling out her phone and scrolling through it. "Here's one: he has really nice shoulders, they make a nice headrest, kiss kiss," she said lightly and Phil had to stop to try and stop himself throwing up. Dan only sent two kisses to him, Phil knew this.

"You're lying," he whispered, but it was weak.

"He likes resting his head right here," she said, lightly touching his shoulder and Phil jolted forwards again, away from her as quickly as possible.

"He also wonders what's with the weird noises you make when you sleep," she added as Phil kept hobbling, trying to turn up the volume on his headphones but Devon ripped them out.

Dan hadn't said anything about weird noises, but Phil wasn't conscious when he made them. Did he make weird noises? Was Dan off put by them?

"Oh Philly you really need to start trusting him more," she said, reading her phone and rolling her eyes. He felt his chest being stabbed. She knew.

"Shut up!" Phil tried to say but she ran a hand along his waist and he tensed up.

"Just like he said, your waist is something that makes you nervous," she taunted and Phil pushed her hand off, continuing to hobble feebly on his crutches. He couldn't take much more of this. How did she know all of this?

"But you like it, don't you Phil? When he kisses you," she asked and Phil stopped.

"Don't you fucking dare," he said, feeling himself snap, shaking and unable to move forward.

He couldn't stare her down, and she was right in his face.

"He does this thing, doesn't he, when he kisses you? Leaves it lingering, just softly. It's lovely," she sighed.

"You're lying," Phil tried again but she just shook her head.

"Am I?" She asked bluntly.

Phil was frozen to the spot. He couldn't answer.