Chaapteer 7

"Right, dry your tears please, I hate seeing you sad," Dan told him and Phil nodded, wiping his face with his sleeves.

"So what do we do now?" Phil asked him nervously.

"I have an idea, but we need to go to town, is that okay? But it's only 15 minutes away, are you okay walking?" Dan asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine but won't people stare at me because of my face?" Phil wondered worriedly.

"Phil, you will never see them again, and no one will ask. And I'm with you, just forget about them, please?" Dan asked and Phil dithered before nodding.

"Why are we going into town anyway?" Phil asked, begging to walk again.

"We are gonna clean up your cut in the toilets and then I am going to buy you some make up to cover the bruises, and that way you can use it again if you have to, though I hope you don't," Dan explained and Phil shuffled nervously.

"Oh no you don't have to do that for me," Phil objected, he didn't want Dan to spend money on him.

"Well I want to so you have no choice in this okay?" Dan smiled, taking Phil's hand quickly and squeezing it before letting it fall back to his side, as if to remind Phil he wasn't alone and someone did care for him.

"Dan?" Phil said timidly.

"Yes Phil?"

"Stop me if this sounds nosy but, how did you realise you were pansexual?" Phil asked, not looking at Dan and fidgeting with his fingers instead.

"Well, at first I thought I might be bi, because like around school and generally I would be like 'oh that girls pretty and oh that boy is too' so I thought hey, okay cool I think I'm bi but I'm not sure so I will wait and see. But then I started talking to someone on tumblr and they were really nice. His name was Elliot and I started getting a crush on him. But then we stopped talking after a bit and the crush fizzled out but I realised, I hardly knew his face, but I knew his personality through what we typed to each other, and then I realised that I was pansexual because of this reason. Why did you want to know?" Dan told him and Phil blushed a little.

"Oh I was just wondering. Because I realised I was gay because I just wasn't interested in girls and some boys were hot," he chuckled slightly. "But I'm sorry about Elliot,"

"It's fine, I'm not too surprised really, we still sometimes reblog stuff from each other but we don't talk now," Dan said shrugging and looked slightly sad.

"Tumblr is a weird and wonderful place, if a little bit scary," Phil giggled.

"Wait you're on tumblr too?"

"Yes, was it not obvious?"

"Im just a bit blind," Dan said. "Am I allowed to follow you or would it be a better idea not to?"

"No feel free, my URL is the same as my twitter name," Phil told him happily.

"Mine's the same, but only follow me if you want to he bombarded with many many pictures of a shirtless Cumberbatch," Dan laughed.

"That makes me want to follow you more," Phil laughed along with him, smiling at the way Dan's eyes crinkled when he was really happy.

"I think I might ruin part of your innocence then," Dan said, raising his eyebrows.

"Ah well it had to happen sometime." Phil said casually as they started walking towards town.

He began to tense up when he saw how many people were around. He forgot that since it was a nice day a lot of school people could be there since the teacher training day was on. Dan must have noticed him go quiet because he felt a hand slip into his own and clutch it tightly. Phil looked down on it surprised and Dan coughed awkwardly.