Chapter 4

J.L.

As expected Janelle is standing in her short purple robe open to show her lacey pink lingerie. Not going to lie, she looks hot. Incredibly hot. And she knows it, which makes her even hotter.
But I can't get distracted. Not this time.

"Happy birthday, baby." She says opening the robe further, exposing her model physique. Shit. No! Only look her in the eyes.
This is going to be rough.

I am about to begin my carefully rehearsed speech when I hear the tapping of heels from my right. Turning to find the source, my brain stops working. Walking over towards me is the sexiest woman I have ever seen.

If Aphrodite and Nefertiti had a daughter, even she would pale in comparison to the goddess before me.
My eyes dart around, trying to take as much in of her as they can. Starting with her luscious breasts just calling for my attention. Any other time I would appreciate the purple bra pushing them up, but all I can think about is freeing them from their confinement.
Next my eyes move to her mile long, perfectly sculpted legs. Those thighs would look good wrapped around my waist. Or face. Hopefully both.
She has what my grandmother calls child-bearing hips, appearing wider because of her smaller waist.

My throat bobs as I catch her belly ring wondering how it tastes. I am wondering how all of her tastes.
When I finally look up at her face, I know I am a dead man. Perfection made flesh.
I want to worship her as much as I want to ruin her.

"I think he likes you." A voice says. Wait... Right! Janelle.

I look back at my girlfriend who is smirking at me. Wh- what is going on here?

"You definitely undersold how hot he is." That voice... I am five seconds from blowing my load like a fucking teenager.

"Happy birthday, baby." Janelle says. At least, I think that is what she says. I am too busy looking between her and the goddess in the room.

"He seems a little shy. Maybe we should get started without him." Start what?

As if hearing me, she tilts Janelle's face toward her and starts kissing her. No, not kissing. She is tongue-fucking Janelle's face. I don't think I have ever been so turned on.
Yet I am also frozen in place.

Is this my birthday surprise?

They begin touching and groping each other as they fall on the bed. Before I know it, the robes are off and I have to say a silent prayer.

Fuck! That ass is on a league of its own.

The two beautiful women are lying down now, kissing and touching each other intimately.

Wait, why the fuck am I still dressed?

I have never stripped so fast in my life and almost trip over myself when her delicate fingers move Janelle's underwear aside and tease her entrance.

As enthralled as I am about this, this is my fucking party and I am about to die from blue balls.

Uncertain of what I am allowed to do or touch, I play it safe by stealing a kiss from Janelle while my temptress has one of Janelle's tits in her mouth. So fucking sexy.

"You like?" Janelle asks me softly.
Do I like? Is she kidding me?

"I love." And I do.

Do I have the best girlfriend or what?

But I also feel bad. Why is she here? Is she a prostitute? She's definitely not one of Janelle's friends. Is she okay with this?

Janelle starts moaning as the woman fingers her and I begin rubbing her swollen nub the way she likes while kissing the side of her neck.