Chapter 5

Ree

This is the problem with guys like J.L.

How do I return to normal and date the boring guys I have been meeting lately?
How do I pretend I have never had a sex god tongue-fuck me so good, I forgot my own existence?

You can't look like that, with a dick like that and eat pussy like that and expect a girl to keep her mind. That's just crazy.

No, guys like him are the types to get you hooked, they mess with your equilibrium, then next thing you know he's fucking up your whole life but you still can't let go.

He collapses next to me on the bed and I realise Janelle has been sucking him off by some of the cum on her face and chest.

So hot.
I don't know what it is, but I love being sticky with it. Not so much when it dries though.
Feeling devious, I get up and make sure we are in his line of vision as I begin licking his cum off her. Definitely saltier than I expected.

Is it weird that I kinda like it?

He is hard again in a minute. Damn. He is definitely making the most of this. I wonder if this is something they do often.

I have seen a lot of dicks in my time, but I do not think I have ever seen one so... perfect. If there was a dick beauty contest, I swear his would win. Aside from being long and thick and veiny, his proportions are a dream and it is just aesthetically pleasing, which, let's face it, most dicks aren't.

Janelle grabs another condom and rolls it over him before sinking down on him. He groans as she begins to ride him and I am wet all over again.

There is just something so filthy about watching other people fuck. Her eyes are closed with her head thrown back as she slowly quickens the pace, bracing herself with her arms on his abs.

He groans again and I swear he sounds more beast than man.
I lean over and kiss him. Hard. His lips are the perfect combination of soft and firm. Do not even get me started on that tongue! I swear I could get there from his kisses alone. Which is why when his long, masculine fingers just tease my entrance, I am already a moaning mess.

"So fucking responsive." I bury my face in his neck at the sound of his voice. What the hell kind of accent is that?

"Fuck, yes, baby! Just like that. I'm so close." Janelle screams out as he starts drilling into her from beneath.
My eyes are glued to the sight of his cock thrusting into her. Holy fuck. Why is that so devastatingly hot? Watching his cock pummel into her repeatedly, covered in their juices should not be as arousing as it is. But I just can't look away.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Janelle starts panting. I jump up when I feel one of his fingers enter me, the sudden intrusion taking me by surprise. An oh, so welcome surprise.

"You like watching me fuck her?" He whispers in my ear, but I cannot respond. Not when his finger is sliding in and out of me so deliciously.
"Wait until you're watching me fuck this tight pussy." Oh shit. The thought of J.L inside of m-ah! He inserts a second finger while his thumb is now rubbing my clit. Jesus, why does this feel so good?
I realise that he is rubbing both my clit and G-spot at the same time. Oh sweet Lord!

"I'm coming." I think I hear Janelle exclaim.

"Not without my permission." J.L snaps at her. Holy fuck. What happened to the sweet guy?

"You hear me. You don't come unless I tell you to." He grumbles in my ear rubbing me faster.

"Please, please, please." I need it so fucking bad. I can feel the sweat coating my skin as the knot in my stomach becomes unbearable. Fuck, I am not above begging for it.