↕ 9 ↕

"Check a person named Shen Tingwei."

As soon as Lian Jue entered the door, the light in the living room turned on.

Auntie came out of the room wearing a short-haired sleeping blanket: "Mr. is back?"

He lowered his head to change his shoes at the entrance: "Have you not slept yet?"

"When you get older and feel lighter, get up and take a look when you hear the sound of the car." Auntie came over and helped Lianjue take off his coat, "Yeah", "Mr. drunk, did you drive back by yourself?"

"No." Lian Jue unbuttoned the sleeves and folded the cuffs, "Tongtong asleep?"

The aunt looked at him suspiciously but didn't understand whether his 'no' was not drinking or driving. Lian Jue didn't want to say more, she didn't want to talk about anything, she just said: "I fell asleep, I fell asleep after calling you. Do you want some tea, sir, I'll make you a hangover tea..."

"No need." Lian Jue walked to the sofa and sat down. There were two papers neatly spread out on the coffee table. He picked them up and looked at them roughly. The children's handwriting was not very good, but it was quite normal to put them together. , stroke by stroke.

"Tongtong put it here at night so that you can see it if you come back." Auntie poured a glass of warm water on the table, a little helpless, "I won't let me sign for him at night, I said otherwise Just leave it alone, and if you don't come back, I'll sign it for him tomorrow morning, and that's it."

Lian Jue took out a pen from the pen bag on the table and found an empty space to sign his name next to the full-point review marked by the red pen in the upper left corner.

Yu Guang swept to the name column, the tip of the pen paused, and then added a 'hyphen' before the words 'Kang Tong'.

Auntie saw it with a smile in her eyes: "Is the procedure down?"

Lian Jue buckled the pen and put it back in the pen case, zipping the zipper: "Well, take him to the account this Sunday."

After all, Kang Tong has been living with him for more than two years. In the first two years, because his age did not meet the conditions for adoption, the adoption procedures could not be completed, so it was inconvenient for the child to go to school and go out. It wasn't until Lian Jue turned 30 last week that he finally completed the adoption procedures for Kang Tong. It was a worry, at least he didn't have to worry about going to public schools in the future.

Auntie couldn't figure out what Lian Jue did at work, but she only knew that the child had a real status and a proper household registration, which was a top priority at home.

She immediately smiled brightly, put the pencil case and papers on the coffee table back into the colorful school bag on the sofa, and said with a smile, "That's a good feeling, so I'll add two more dishes on Sunday! Well, I'll have to add it from tomorrow!"

Lian Jue smiled lightly.

He leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes for a while, the sweet smell of alcohol lingered in his nose, which made him think of the absurd sex that night and the man's eyes that were about to cry.

Lian Jue rested his elbows on the armrest of the sofa, tilted his head, and rubbed his eyebrows wearily.

The aunt turned her head to see his movements and asked, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Lian Jue retracted his thoughts and shook his head.

He opened his eyes and straightened up. He took a sip from the coffee table and took a sip. He didn't let Auntie work in vain. After putting down the water glass, he got up from the sofa, raised his hand and unbuttoned the collar of his shirt, and walked towards the stairs: "I Will Go to bed, you should rest early too."

The aunt said "hey" behind her back.

When Shen Ting hadn't woken up, his eyes were dark, the room was filled with a strong and sweet aroma of wine, and the air was mixed with a peculiar smell of lust. The hotel's room is well soundproofed, so quiet that you can only hear your own heartbeat, the curtains are drawn tightly, and the numbers on the digital watch on your head glow with a soft white light.

He opened his eyes and looked at the void in front of him, and after a while, he slowly propped himself up and sat up.

His cheeks were still hot, and his whole body was so sore that it seemed like he was about to fall apart. The bitter and bitter taste in his throat surged up with the gradually recovered taste, followed by a strong sense of discomfort. There seemed to be an invisible big hand gripping his internal organs and tightening them tightly. He lifted the quilt and hurriedly got down. When he stepped on the carpet, his eyes darkened for a while. Fortunately, he supported the edge of the bed in time. It didn't fall.

It was only after the brief dizziness in front of him that he realized that his legs were weak and he couldn't hold back his strength, so he had to endure the nausea surging in his stomach, leaning against the wall and slowly moving to the bathroom.

The dazzling incandescent light came on, he squinted his eyes subconsciously, staggered, and rushed to the sink, leaning over the cold marble surface with his hands and vomiting.

He hadn't eaten anything yesterday, and his stomach was empty. He vomited for a long time, but he didn't spit out anything but a little water. He only felt that his stomach was still throbbing and hurting like a needle was stabbing.

He didn't have to look up to know how awkward he would look now, he turned on the faucet, grabbed the cold water, and rinsed his mouth several times.

The corners of his mouth and chin had dried up, and his skin was tight. He picked up the water and washed it again and again, from his chin to his neck and chest.

Raising his head again, Shen Tingwei looked at himself in the mirror silently.

The person in the mirror was sickly pale with water on his face, but his lips were swollen and red, and his wet hair was brushed behind his head, revealing a plump and beautiful forehead, and his lashes were dripping wet with drops of water. , The bright red marks of the stars spread along the neckline to the chest, some bites out, and maybe they are pinched.