57

The person who wants to chat has not spoken for a long time, as if waiting for Lian Jue to speak first.

Even the tactic was really unable to hold back.

This morning, the moment the examination results were presented in black and white, his first reaction was that if there was no problem with the examination results, then there must be someone between him and the doctor who needs to see the medical department. But he knew that the chances of making mistakes after doing so many inspections were very small, and trying to keep himself calm and rational was not something he could do.

The doctor worked harder than him to maintain the professionalism and calmness of the doctor - even though his eyes were full of disbelief - he was digging his forehead to tell him about Shen Tingwei's situation with difficulty.

Lian Jue looked at his flat belly that was no different from a normal man under the thin clothes. His face was not ugly, but he was stiff enough: "Are you, a transgender?"

He wanted to rationalize the status quo as much as possible, even if the possibility was extremely bizarre.

Shen Tingwei frowned and stared at Lian Jue, so he didn't ask him if he was joking at this time. He shook his head and said, "I'm not."

"Then you—" Lian Jue paused, his eyes hard to take away from his abdomen, "Why are you pregnant?"

Shen Tingwei's expression suddenly became very strange. He watched Lian Jue for a long time and found that the confusion on Lian Jue's face was not fake, and his mood became depressed for a while.

Shen Tingwei had to admit that it was impossible to say that she never blamed Lian Jue since she found out she was pregnant. He tried to avoid himself thinking about these things just to make himself feel better, but at this moment, the words that were pierced by the other party seemed to induce the grievances he had suppressed for a long time, and then slowly spread to the whole eye socket.

Before he lost control of his emotions, he closed his eyes and said briefly and in a low voice, "You won't wear... condoms."

Lian Jue was obviously stunned by his answer. He didn't expect that he would lead the topic to such a non-serious place, but it seemed very reasonable so that Lian Jue could not find any evidence that he deliberately seduced.

The atmosphere froze for a long time.

Lian Jue seemed to suddenly realize something: "So you already knew?"

Shen Tingwei said dully: "...what do you know?"

Lian Jue's expression gradually became serious. He looked at Shen Tingwei with deep and sharp eyes, as if he wanted to stare at him: "You can get pregnant."

His tone changed from the repressed soothing to aggressive: "You have always been clear, so you still came to me."

Shen Ting didn't have to think about it to know that he must be saying "what's your purpose?".

"I didn't find you on purpose." Shen Tingwei felt very aggrieved, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Lian Jue was really that kind of excessive person. He raised his eyes to look at Lian Jue, the mist in his eyes almost blinded the original The color of the pupils, the voice became lower and lower, as if tears were about to fall, "I was not sober during that time, my head was very dizzy, and I was not feeling well, it wasn't you, it could be someone else... I wanted to treat that day as an In an accident, you asked someone to take me back again..."

Lian Jue was not satisfied with his rhetoric, and couldn't find any faults. He probably subconsciously believed his reasonable explanation. He didn't think the fault was entirely his own, so he reminded him for the purpose of defending himself: "You fainted on the road, and it was I who saved you."

If it wasn't for Lian Jue's heart to recall the previous two times, he would almost have been confused by his pitiful appearance.

Lian Jue staggered his eyes and felt that Shen Tingwei was really too good at pretending to be pitiful. It was clear that he took the initiative to join him in the first two times, but instead, he seemed like he was forced to force him.

Shen Ting could not have sensed the wrong, and bit his lip with red eyes, not wanting to say anymore.

Lian Jue glanced at him wearily, with a slight sharpness in his eyes, and asked him again in different wording: "What happened to your body? When did you know...that you can get pregnant."

Shen Tingwei didn't know how to answer, saying that transmigrating or explaining his body structure was not something that could be explained in a few words. Answering the second half of his question: "Last year, I only found out when I was not feeling well and went for a medical examination."

Strictly speaking, he did not cheat, and he did complete the differentiation of the second gender only last year.

Lian Jue mistakenly regarded the long silence in front of him as being helpless. This rare situation that cannot be explained medically makes it impossible for the patient to explain. He leaned his knuckles on his forehead and closed his eyes: "Forget it. You find me. What's up?"

Shen Tingwei didn't speak for a long time, and Lian Jue didn't plan to speak in front of him. The study continued for a period of silence before Shen Tingwei finally spoke.

"Would you agree with me to keep the child?" His voice was low, unease in his tone, "if he's healthy."

Lian Jue opened his eyes and looked at him. After being silent for a while, he gave an ambiguous answer: "It depends on the situation."

Shen Ting didn't lift his eyes to look back at him, his eyes showed perseverance and stubbornness that Lian Jue had never seen before.

He succinctly expressed his needs to Lian Jue: "I agree to marry you, just to be able to give birth to a child smoothly."

Lian Jue frowned.

Shen Tingwei said again: "I will give birth to him."