↕ 15 ↕

Lian Jue Xijing had been living in a villa in the suburbs in the past, but when she had a child, the school was too far away and it was inconvenient, so she simply bought a bigger house in the city and moved there. The house here has been vacant, and Lian Jue never thought of selling it, but he didn't want to keep it for anything, but it took a lot of effort to choose the house, and it was a pity to sell it.

The car drove into the courtyard, but before it stopped, someone heard the sound and greeted it.

When the assistant saw Lian Jue getting out of the car, he was stunned at first, then quickly walked up to him and nodded, "Mr. Lian."

Lian Jue entered the door, took off his coat, and the assistant behind him picked it up. The surprise in his previous expression had been restrained: "Why did you come here?"

Lian Jue didn't talk to him, he loosened his tie: "Where's the person?"

"The guest bedroom on the second floor."

Shen Tingwei was still in light sleep, his arm was pulled gently, and his drowsy consciousness returned a little. He struggled to shake off the chaos in his mind, and before he opened his eyes, he heard a cold male voice ringing in his ears.

"Why are you still sleeping?"

Lian Jue took the thermometer taken out from Shen Tingwei's armpit and looked at the temperature by the dim light of the lamp on the head.

The assistant next to him explained: "Mr. Shen's fever has not subsided. I have checked the blood routine, and there is no major problem. It should be a normal fever. You had a fluid infusion before you came, and the doctor said to observe it tonight. If the fever subsides, I need to go to the hospital for a detailed and comprehensive physical examination tomorrow."

Lian Jue gave a "hmm", put away the thermometer, and when she put it down, her gaze stopped for a moment on the cabinet, and then she looked down at the people on the cabinet.

Before Shen Ting closed his eyes, his face was morbidly red, his long eyelashes trembled slightly, and his breathing was heavy.

Lian Jue looked at him for a while, then tilted his head slightly to his side: "Go back first."

"Good boss."

After the assistant left, Lian Jue said coldly, "Stop pretending."

Shen Tingwei found it difficult to face the absurdity of last night. Hearing him speak, his ears were hot, and it was even more embarrassing to be exposed. After thinking for a few seconds, he slowly opened his eyes.

Closing his eyes for a long time, the light felt dazzling at first sight. He opened his eyes slightly uncomfortably. After getting used to it for a while, he tried to turn his eyes.

There was a tall figure standing beside the chuáng, with broad shoulders against the light coming in from the corridor at the door, holding a small card in his hand to read.

- It's his ID.

Lian Jue's gaze shifted from the somewhat dull color photo on the document. The person in front of him had his eyes slightly closed and his expression was stunned. Compared with the photo, it was still much more vivid, especially the pair of delicate willow-leaf eyes, even if it was a Without a smile, the thin and upward eye end also contains a bit of uncontrollable tenderness.

Lian Jue raised his brows slightly, with undisguised sarcasm in his words: "Work permit?"

Shen Ting was stunned for a while: "What..."

Lian Jue obviously didn't intend to stay on this topic for too long, and threw the card back on the cabinet: "Get up when you wake up."

When Shen Tingwei sat up with Chuáng up, his eyes turned black for a moment, probably because his head was congested after lying down for a long time, or hypoglycemia caused by not eating for too long. He raised his hand to hold his own sun, closed his eyes for a while, and then realized that what Lian Jue just said might not be a good thing.

He sank a little but didn't refute.

Shen Ting was unable to dig out the fragment from his vague memory before he passed out, but judging from the current situation, it was obvious that Lian Jue had saved him again.

Shen Tingwei fell asleep on the bed for an afternoon, his shirt was wrinkled by him, the cuffs reached his elbows, revealing a thin white forearm, the red marks on his wrists had not completely disappeared, and the lining was slender and clear. The carpal bones were so fragile that they shattered when they were pinched.

The assistant couldn't figure out Shen Tingwei's identity, so he didn't dare to change his clothes rashly.

Shen Tingwei said in a low voice, "Thank you."

His soft voice was mixed with the sweet and greasy breath in the room, and it didn't sound very serious.

Lian Jue glanced at him: "Get dressed and come out."

Lian Jue did not close the door when he left, and Shen Ting did not wait until the sound of his footsteps was far away before raising his hand to unbutton his shirt.

The collar rubbed against the hot glands, and the tortured Su Ma spread down the spine. Shen Tingwei's hand paused, leaning on her head and slowly exhaling, waiting for the uncomfortable feeling to ease. , and then continue the action in hand.

It took him a long time to get dressed and go downstairs.

Lian Jue was sitting on the sofa, holding a report-like thing in his hand. Hearing the sound, he put down the thing in his hand and looked up at the people coming down the stairs.

Shen Tingwei walked over a little embarrassedly. The thin knitted clothes on his body were originally loose styles, and because they did not fit the size, the neckline was opened wider, revealing a thin and neat collarbone. Noticing Lian Jue's gaze, he unnaturally tugged at the collar and whispered, "Mr. Lian."

Lian Jue raised his chin to one side.

Shen Ting was not sitting on the single-seat sofa, and the pure cotton gray home pants were a little too big, and the trousers fell loosely to the ground. He subconsciously pulled the trousers up, and the slender ankles were porcelain white when he saw them. In Jue's eyes, he only felt that his actions were deliberate and kitsch.

"what do you want."

Lian Jue's facial features were so deep that they seemed to be carved out, and when his face was sullen, he looked cold and lifeless.