101

Shen Tingwei was finding him cute and a little bit funny when he heard Kang Tong call him softly, "Brother."

Shen Tingwei asked, "Hmm?"

Kang Tong raised his head slightly, his big eyes filled with confusion, and asked, "Do you like drinking a lot?"

Shen Tingwei's eyes flashed a trace of surprise, this question is not unfamiliar to him, according to research data, Alpha and Omega differentiated pheromones will have a high chance of being influenced by the environment, so since his differentiation, he often heard people ask this question.

Now that Kang Tong suddenly asked about it, he realized that it was a long time ago.

Shen Tingwei wondered if his own pheromones had recently become disordered again inadvertently, causing the odor emitted from his glands to be detected by Kang Tong?

As he was pondering, Kang Tong pointed to his bulging belly under his shirt and said, "Our math teacher's belly is also like this, my deskmate said this is called beer belly, always drink beer will grow out."

Kang Tong thought back to his class that the top of the head a little thin math teacher, and carefully look at the big brother in front of him, he thought, brother, although the belly fat, but much thinner than Mr. Liu ...... also looks better than Mr. Liu.

In fact, Shen Tingwei had been thinking about how to explain his stomach to Kang Tong before he returned, but he did not expect that Kang Tong's imagination could be so rich and help him find such a ...... naive and cute reason.

He momentarily did not think to pick up what to say and saw Kang Tong's childish little face slightly slate up, and seriously said to him, "Brother should drink less beer, it's not good for the body."

Shen Tingwei looked at his little adult-like face and spoke to him, only to feel that this child is really funny, could not help but pinch his face with baby fat, said: "Okay." After thinking about it, both to change the subject and out of the blue, asked him, "...... do you want to eat cream puffs?"

Kang Tong's eyes swiftly lit up, he nodded and said, "Yes!"

Shen Tingwei is not keen on desserts but is keen on baking.

Before he lived in a suburban villa, he had many times wanted to make some dessert ideas, but only one person at home, afraid to do a good job can not eat làng fee, had to give up.

Now it is different, there is a small child around him who is full of expectations, his passion for baking has been rekindled.

Shen Tingwei divided the huáng oil and powdered sugar strictly according to the proportions listed in the tutorial, poured them into a transparent bowl, and mixed them well with a mixer. Kang Tong followed him around and around, asking him, "Brother, can I help you with anything?"

"Well ......" Shen Tingwei thought for a moment, he thought of the large puffs he had once seen in a dessert store with sliced fruit dotted with sandwiched cream, reflected by the warm light in the fresh cabinet jīng beautiful, he looked as if to find something for Kang Tong to do, afraid that he would feel As if to find something for Kang Tong to do, he said to him, "Take out the strawberries from the refrigerator for me, and help my brother to wash them so that when the puffs are baked, you can cut them up and use them as decoration."

Kang Tong quickly nodded and said, "Good!"

Shen Tingwei added the low gluten flour to the well-stirred huáng oil, added the milk and jī eggs, and opened fire to stir while preheating the oven.

When he was done with all the preparations at hand, he turned his head and saw Kang Tong put the washed strawberries on a plate, moved a small bench over, stood on the bench, and reached for the sharp kitchen knife on the knife rack.

Shen Tingwei was startled and rushed over to stop his movement: "Don't move, just wash and put it away."

Kang Tong turned his head to look at him, as if he did not understand why he was so nervous, asked, "not to cut?"

The figure in the photo is less than the height of the stove and the child in front of him seems to overlap in Shen Tingwei's vision, making Shen Tingwei feel heartbroken, he pushed the knife stand forward to a position beyond the reach of Kang Tong's arm, and gently touched Kang Tong's head: "I'll cut it, children do not need to do this."

The teacher who led the camp made a special phone call to Lian Zhi to explain the early end of the camp, because of the uncertainty of Shen Ting's failure to meet with Kang Tong, Lian Zhi came home earlier than usual today.

He just opened the door and smelled the rich sweet aroma that filled the house. Before he could fully react, a figure suddenly crashed towards him and he subconsciously raised his hand to stop it. The sweet and light smell of wine blended into the creamy aroma that filled the entire living room, the person who crashed into his arms had not yet faded down the heavy smile in his eyes, turned his head to look at him, the bottom of his eyes swept through a touch of consternation before he hurriedly collected his expression to set his body straight.

"Mr. Lian." Shen Tingwei took a wrong step forward, moved the back that was almost on his chest away, and turned his head to look at him with a slightly stunned expression, "...... so early today?"

Shen Tingwei's nose tip is still covered with dense white cream, perhaps his hands are a little dirty, worried about getting on Lian Knit's clothes, he moved to the side again, slightly raised his hand, and said, "I didn't know you were back so early, the meal hasn't started yet ......"

Kang Tong had not noticed that Lian QI had returned, he held up his hands covered with cream, and ran out of the kitchen with a big smile, pouncing on Shen Tingwei.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market.

When Kang Tong saw Lian Qix, he quickly and obediently stood still in his place.