:67:

When he returned to the dormitory and put down his clothes, someone came to call him, saying that the dean was looking for him.

"Little Jue." The dean put the meal brought from the cafeteria on his desk and beckoned him to sit down, "Just come back, eat some food first."

Lian Jue had been in the car for a day and a night, and actually didn't have much appetite, but he thanked him anyway and sat down to pick up his chopsticks.

The dean first asked "how is it over there", and then asked him "who have I seen?" Lian Jue shook his head, unable to explain clearly.

The dean asked again, "Then how do they feel about you?"

Lian Jue recalled the expressions of the adults in the opposite row during the interview, and deduced, "It should be satisfied."

The dean nodded thoughtfully and said he understood.

Later, the dean dragged him and rambled a lot, probably because when he first came, he couldn't speak well, and he was so tall in a blink of an eye, and why he was so smart and healthy, why he was repeatedly retired for so many years.

Lian Jue said nothing, finished the meal, said goodbye to the dean, and left with the empty plate.

Rather than listening to the dean say this, he now wants to go back to sleep better.

He was so tired, and he ate a cold meal in a very uncomfortable situation, and now he felt sick.

Lian Jue was granted permission not to participate in the daily activities of the welfare home in the afternoon. He lay on the bed and felt dizzy.

He recalled the situation when the dean asked him for an interview just now, and thought of those who seemed to be very satisfied with him, and then his stomach tightened unbearably, he lay on the edge of the bed and started to vomit.

Lian Jue made a lot of preparations for this interview at the request of the dean. Before leaving, the dean repeatedly said: "This is an opportunity that only the best children can get. You must seize it."

The dean is not exaggerating. Lian Jue knew a month ago that he had won a good ranking in the nationwide examination after the new year, and was then taken to do a meticulous physical examination, which was better than before. The adoptee takes to the hospital for a comprehensive medical examination. After receiving a notice to go to Yi City for an interview, he thought in a trance, why? No one explained it to him.

It wasn't until a week after the interview that an expensive car drove into the orphanage, and he realized that it was just a more special way of adoption than others.

Lian Jue was asked not to bring anything, and got into the car alone, and said goodbye to the dean and the nurse calmly through the car window.

The person who came to pick him up asked curiously, "Don't you want to talk to them for a while?"

Lian Jue said, "No need."

The man gave him a somewhat unexpected look and urged the driver to leave as soon as possible.

The time it took to go to Yishi again was much shorter than that of the bus he took before, perhaps because the car was fast, or because he took the high-speed this time.

The car drove into the Chen family compound, and Lian Jue followed him to the person who got off the car, walked through the corridor that made him feel unusually long, went up to the second floor, and entered a large study.

That was the first time Lian Jue saw Chen Chulian.

At that time, Chen Chulian was still young, at least with a straight back, sitting behind a large desk, looking down at the documents in his hand.

It may be because he has been adopted and abandoned a lot, and Lian Jue didn't have any special thoughts when he saw his new adopter. Chen Chulian was obviously the same, just raised his eyes and glanced at Lian Jue roughly, and said, "Here it is."

Lian Jue didn't know what to say, so he simply didn't say anything. The person next to him spoke for him and said to Chen Chulian: "My name is Xiaojue, I'm fifteen years old, and it's time to start the second year of high school."

Chen Chu even said "um".

"The school has already found it, and I will take him to the account tomorrow." The man paused and asked, "Sir, what's your name? Chen Jue?"

"It's fifteen?" Chen Chulian asked.

"right."

Chen Chu didn't even raise his head, still focused on his work, and said coldly, "It's not a child anymore, it doesn't matter what your surname is."

The man understood what he meant and said, "Then..."

The phone on the table rang, and Chen Chulian raised his hand to stop him and answered the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Chulian suddenly stood up, as if he had something urgent to go out, he hurriedly left a message of "It's fine, you can do it as you please" before leaving.

Before going out, Lian Jue passed by, and Lian Jue turned slightly, trying to make way for the door.

Chen Chulian stopped for a while, and for the second time, he set his eyes on Lian Jue. He frowned and asked, "Afraid of me?"

"Don't be afraid." Lian Jue stared at him.

Perhaps it was his attitude of being neither humble nor arrogant to please Chen Chulian. Chen Chulian smiled, patted his shoulder, turned his head, and said to the man just now, "What did you just say his name was?"

"Little trick."

"Well..." Chen Chu thought for a while and asked Lianjue, "What's your father's last name?"

Lian Jue said I don't have a father.

Chen Chu even "um" for a while, and asked the man behind him as if seeking advice: "Your name is Chu Jue?"

The man opened his mouth and hesitated. After Chen Chulian asked him "if you have something to say", he hesitated and said, "Execution, it doesn't seem very auspicious..."

Chen Chulian didn't bother much about this matter, and quickly made a decision: "That's Lianjue."

"Ok, sir."

......

This dream was so detailed that when Lian Jue woke up, he felt his stomach cramping, like when he just got off the bus that year.