110

Lian Jue took a few steps towards the place where the smell of alcohol was strong, and when he saw the posture of Master Chuáng, his lower abdomen tightened again. His expression darkened, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he felt that Shen Tingwei's ability to seduce people were getting bigger and bigger.

Shen Tingwei was wearing the nightgown he changed in the morning. The ties around his waist were loose and loose. The silk nightgown slipped down his shoulders, revealing round shoulders and a large back. The smooth and beautiful backline was tensed up against the body.

He lay sideways on the edge of the big bed, like a very insecure animal, small and docile, tightly hugging the pillow that Lian Jue usually sleeps on in his arms, between his knees, those slender and well-proportioned legs are exposed. Outside the nightgown... even in his sleep, he was restless, and his smooth and greasy thighs unconsciously rubbed against the pillow surface.

Lian Jue's gaze descended along his bare shoulders to the narrow and thin waist as if it were substantial, his eyes were straight, his intentions were obvious, and he couldn't help but separate out Shen Tingwei's body, it was strange, even if his belly was bulging. In that way, the waist is still very thin when viewed from behind.

"Shen Tingwei." Lian Jue stood beside Chuáng, trying to wake him up.

Shen Tingwei's arm moved very indistinctly, and buried his head lower, as if he was unaware of his existence, and kept his original posture and did not continue to move.

Lian Jue stood on the other side of the room, unable to see Shen Tingwei's face, let alone judge whether Shen Tingwei was awake.

Lian Jue watched him bury his entire face in his pillow, Shen Tingwei's hair was a little long, a section of the snow-white back of the neck was exposed from the end of the jet-black hair, and there was a thumb-sized bulge above the spinous process of the cervical vertebra. small package. Lian Jue noticed his protuberance very early, it was not uncommon for a small polyp to grow somewhere on the human body, but the bulge on the back of Shen Tingwei's neck glowed a light red in the cold white moonlight as if there were Vibrant like life.

A moment of doubt flashed in Lian Jue's eyes, and he stretched out his fingertips and touched it lightly there. Before the doubts unfolded in his mind, Shen Tingwei who was on the bed suddenly curled his body even tighter, his jawline tense. He was so stiff that he let out a groan under the pillow that seemed to have been suppressed but still unintentionally leaked.

The pair of thighs that were dazzlingly white in the dimness squeezed the soft pillow hard, and the thick dark green and fair skin collided in the sight, creating an unsightly beauty.

Lian Jue's face darkened suddenly, he deliberately turned his eyes to Shen Tingwei's pregnant belly that was not completely covered by the pillow, he quickly straightened up and took his eyes away from the picture in front of him.

With an impatient look, he loosened the tie that tightened his throat, picked up the remote control to turn on the air conditioner, turned, and walked quickly into the bathroom.

Hearing the bathroom door slammed shut, the sound of water followed, and Shen Ting's eyelids, which were not too hot, slowly lifted. His wet eyes rubbed against the pillow full of Lianjue breath, but the heat in his body was still surging in layers.

Of course, he didn't dare to really do anything on Lian Jue's chat, he just wanted to rely on this breath to soothe himself in this menacing estrus... He knew that he must be shameless, even dirty, but he couldn't control himself. Under the torment of estrus, he couldn't even maintain his basic self-esteem. He urgently needed the taste of Lianjue, and also urgently needed Lianjue to give him some comfort...

The sound of water in the bathroom had been roaring for a long time, gradually mixing with Lian Jue's repressed gasps and the screeching noise that was soon mixed in with the sound of the water... Several sounds were wrapped into the airtight space and played in the quiet night. It was extremely obvious, clearly entering Shen Tingwei's ears.

After realizing what Lian Jue was doing, Shen Tingwei's ears were almost scalded by the sound of water. He closed his eyes and hid his red face in the pillow again, breathing and beating his heart. But it's been a mess for a long time... He didn't even dare to listen carefully, and Bī forced himself to take his attention back.

The sound of the air conditioner turning on whistled, and the cold air slowly covered the entire room, but Shen Tingwei still felt terribly hot, the glands secreted more pheromones, his body was weak, but his brain was awake, his slender fingers clenched. On the side of the pillow, there are shallow white marks on the joints...

I don't know how long it took for this torturous movement to finally stop.

The sound of pure running water returned to the bathroom, and after a long time, Lian Jue came out of the bathroom wearing a new nightgown.

The temperature in the room dropped a lot, and the sweetness in the air became stronger. Lian Jue glanced at Shen Tingwei, whose posture had changed slightly from the previous one, and went to the front of the room to turn on the wall lamp on his head.

Shen Tingwei's eyelashes trembled unnaturally when the light came on, Lian Jue's gaze flicked lightly across his face, took out a new quilt and pillow from the cabinet, threw it on the bed, and turned to Look at the wrinkled table under him. In fact, Lian Jue planned to change the list that Shen Tingwei didn't know what he had done on it, but seeing that he was pretending to be sleeping seriously, he didn't bother his 'Yaxing', just bent over and put it on him. A corner, the thin that dropped most of it on the ground was dragged away.

He closed the curtains, and after lying down, turned off the wall light again.

The room was plunged into the darkness where no fingers could be seen, and a slight movement was heard in my ears, which was very light and stopped quickly.

After a long time, Lian Jue felt the cushion on his side sink lightly, and then a hot body pressed against him.

Shen Ting's unsmooth chest was attached to Lian Jue's arm soaked with water vapor and coolness, and the hot breath was sprayed on Lian Jue's shoulder, and then he pressed the tip of his nose against the strong muscles of Lian Jue's arm.