94

Lian Jue seldom saw Shen Tingwei in such a state. In his memory, Shen Tingwei was not a lively person. Many times he was very quiet and would not make big movements or make loud noises. Gives a very gentle feeling. Only when talking about the child will there be some exposed pleasures that are not quite like him.

"Does it hurt?" the doctor asked.

Shen Ting did not shake his head and said, "No, it just feels a little fun."

The doctor had a gentle expression on his face: "Then let's first see what this little guy looks like now - Mr. Lian?" He looked at Lian Jue, who was still standing by the door, and asked, "You don't want to come and have a look. ?"

The joy on Shen Tingwei's face hadn't completely faded away, he turned his eyes to look at Lian Jue, and Lian Jue's pestle didn't move.

Probably not interested in this kind of thing...

He didn't want to embarrass Lianjue, so he said to the doctor, "It's okay—" He was still stuck in the middle of the sentence, and Lianjue raised his legs and walked towards him.

The doctor kindly gave up the seat in front of the machine, Lian Jue probably didn't see it, and went straight to the clinic where Shen Tingwei was lying.

Lian Jue was very tall, and from the angle that Shen Ting did not look up at, he could only see his clear and strong jawline and the smooth curvature of his chin.

Immediately afterward, Lian Jue lowered his head, and his handsome face was exposed to his sight against the light.

"Mr. Shen, take it easy." The doctor looked at the display of the machine, "A heart rate that is too fast will also affect the heart rate of the fetus."

Shen Ting did not quickly retract his eyes, and replied in a low voice, "Ah."

The appearance of the fetus clearly appeared on the screen. Shen Tingwei had seen it once before, and now there has been no particularly obvious change. He heard the doctor explain to Lian Jue the development of the fetus and the meaning of the various values. He turned his head and glanced at Lian Jue again. Lian Jue listened carefully, nodding his head in response from time to time, but his eyes were a little empty.

Shen Ting couldn't help but think of the obstetrics and gynecology department she went to when she was pregnant. Lian Jue's current appearance was very similar to the husbands she saw in the clinic at that time. The doctor explained the values ​​on the test sheet for them. Concentrated and confused.

Thanks to the shelter provided by Lian Jue and the nutritional products sent by Sanchawu, the examination results of the fetus were as positive as usual. After the inspection, Shen Ting didn't pull up his clothes, and Lian Jue turned his arm to the side of him. He was stunned for a while and quickly got up with Lian Jue's arm.

The doctor was sorting out the used instruments, and suddenly stood up and looked at them: "Ah, almost forgot. Do you want to know the gender of the baby?"

"what."

"In no mood."

The two spoke at the same time and stopped at the same time.

Lian Jue looked at Shen Tingwei, Shen Tingwei looked into Lian Jue's eyes, shook his head again, and said, "I don't want to."

It may have been stared for a long time, Shen Ting did not purse his lips, and his eyes were a little dodgy: "Can you not spoil this surprise in advance?"

The doctor looked at Lian Jue and seemed to be asking him what he meant. Lian Jue looked away from Shen Tingwei's face and said, "No need."

Shen Tingwei became a little depressed after saying that, until the doctor packed up his things and was about to leave, he was sitting on the bed with his head lowered slightly, and his eyes were a little straight at the striped slippers on his feet...

After Lian Jue sent the doctor away, Shen Tingwei had already closed the door of the consultation room and walked out.

Shen Tingwei looked at Lian Jue, showing some uneasy emotions on his face, and asked, "Do you want a boy?"

In his world, differentiation came late, and gender discrimination still exists. Male Alphas often have the best social resources, followed by female Alphas. He still doesn't fully understand this world, and only learns from movies, TV shows, and books. The situation is also similar, and from the reaction of Lian Jue just now, it is inevitable to be a little worried.

Lian Jue glanced at him, his expression did not change, he said slowly, "I didn't say that."

Shen Tingwei nodded slowly and said nothing.

After a few seconds, Lian Jue suddenly said, "It's fine."

Shen Ting didn't raise his head again, Lian Jue looked at him, but his eyes were fluttering as if they weren't real, as if to dispel his concerns, he repeated: "It's okay."

Shen Tingwei looked at his back as he turned upstairs and suddenly felt that the icy coldness that he had felt from Lian Jue in the past had dissipated a little. It seems that all the inhuman feelings of Lian Jue in the past have been hidden, but at this moment, a hazy tenderness suddenly appeared.

Shen Tingwei suddenly thought, Lian Jue is actually really special, and even his gentle appearance has a sense of indifference.

Lian Jue didn't stay in the study room on the second floor for too long, and when he went downstairs again, he had a stack of documents in his hand.

Shen Tingwei had just planned a rest and activity area for the cat. Seeing Lian Jue returning to the sofa and sitting down, he guessed the reason.

During this period of time, Shen Tingwei lived alone. The study and bedroom were considered too private spaces. It was inconvenient for him to go in and clean them, so a lot of dust must have been generated for so long.

After thinking about it, he explained it to Lian Jue.

Lian Jue only responded, meaning that he knew it, so he looked down at the information and didn't speak again.