105

Shen Tingwei was suddenly a little confused.

Kang Tong next to him suddenly muttered under the quilt, "I want to have a mother too."

Shen Tingwei's heart suddenly became sour, and the messy thoughts in his mind disappeared, leaving only the sourness in his heart. He turned to look at him, and asked softly, "Did you miss your mother?"

Kang Tong closed his eyes tightly and shook his head, but the tears in his eyes made his eyelashes wet: "Weiwei, I want to sleep."

Shen Tingwei looked at him, his heart was unbelievably soft, and he sighed silently: "Are you going to stay here to sleep?"

Kang Tong was still squeezing his eyes, but his voice was hoarse: "Is it alright?"

"Of course." Shen Ting didn't turn off the light and kissed him on the forehead, "Go to sleep."

Kang Tong sniffed and said, "Thank you."

Shen Tingwei smiled helplessly: "Thank you for what?"

Kang Tong did not speak.

After a long silence, Shen Ting realized that Kang Tong was worried that he had a child, and Lian Jue would focus on the newborn baby instead of paying attention to him.

Thinking of this, Shen Ting did not turn sideways, facing Kang Tong, organized the language in his heart, and said to him: "Tong Tong, even if father has a new baby, he will still be good to you. You and uncle The baby in the womb is the father's child, how could the father not love you."

Kang Tong rustled under the quilt, and suddenly said in a low voice, "...Dad doesn't like me."

Shen Ting was dumbfounded and didn't know how to explain to him that Lian Jue was not what he thought it was. After a long time, he asked him again: "Tongtong, your father... your own father, does he love you? ?"

Kang Tong was silent for a long time, and then he spoke again with a choked sob: "Well..." He choked for a long time before he continued, "Every time the nurse in the hospital secretly brought milk and fruit to Dad, he quietly put it in me. In my schoolbag... Dad said that if you drink more milk, you will get healthier, but he is obviously sick himself..."

Shen Tingwei's eyes were a little sour, he said in a low voice: "...my father, although he is always very strict with me and forbids me to do everything that is not a 'good boy', he also really loves me... Do you know peony flowers? My grandfather's house used to have a large estate for seedlings and selling peony flowers, my father grew up on that estate, so the message... always has a good vibe on the body. I smelled the scent of peony. Later, when my grandfather got old and couldn't continue to manage the manor, my father replaced the flowers in the whole manor with jasmine...because I like jasmine."

Since Shen Tingwei came into this world, he seldom makes himself think about the past. He is afraid that his emotions will collapse, but in the current situation, he really doesn't know how to comfort Kang Tong, so that he can let Kang Tong Learn more about Lian Jue.

He took out two tissues from the paper drawer on the head cabinet, handed one to Kang Tong, and took the other, and gently pressed his eyes.

"Tongtong, we are all very lucky people." Shen Tingwei's voice was a little hoarse and low.

He spoke slowly, trying to make Kang Tong understand what he meant: "But you're not the same as your father, he..." Shen Ting didn't pause for a moment, the sourness overflowing from his chest spread to his upper lip and teeth, he spoke with a little difficulty, "...He may have never been loved by anyone."

Kang Tong was stunned, his wide eyes filled with bright water vapor in the dark.

Shen Tingwei coaxed him softly: "So Tongtong, it's not that Dad doesn't love you, it's that he doesn't. You have to wait patiently, okay?"

Kang Tong nodded vigorously.

"Good." Shen Tingwei took the wet tissue from his hand and touched his head lovingly, "Isn't there me? You will have a lot of love too."

Tong Tong's hand was carefully placed on his waist as if he wanted to hug him, but when Shen Ting didn't throw away the tissue and lay back down, he hugged his arm instead.

"Good night, Weiwei."

"Good night, baby."

The air conditioner in the room was shut down by Shen Ting, and it stopped when he woke up in the morning. The slightly sultry air was filled with pheromones that Shen Ting released unconsciously in his sleepless sleep, and the rich aroma of sweet wine filled his breath.

Since entering the fourth month of pregnancy, this situation has occurred almost every morning, and Shen Tingwei has become accustomed to it.

He didn't like too heavy curtains. He probably went to his room a few times before Lian Jue and noticed that the curtains in his room were always open. Later, he called someone to replace him with light-transmitting curtains made of tulle.

The morning light was abundant and not dazzling, and the warm light spread evenly into the room. He slowly opened his eyes and calmed down for a while. He raised his hand to touch the rising and painful sun, and slowly put his aching arm. Pulled out from Kang Tong's arms.

Shen Ting didn't sit up from the chair and looked at Kang Tong, who was still sleeping soundly beside him. Although he was aware of the fact that most people here don't seem to be able to smell his pheromone, he still opened the windows in the past - he couldn't smell it, he couldn't smell it, he didn't know what pheromone was. Does the person here have any influence? After all, his pheromone smell is really not enough for children...healthy.

The morning breeze in summer is not too cold on the body, instead, it is soft, as if it has the temperature of a little sunshine.