44

Lan Jue's indifferent expression made it difficult to guess his emotions. He didn't look at Shen Ting for a long time before he hummed softly, and then said meaningfully: "I will give you whatever you want."

Although Shen Ting didn't rationally want to refuse, he was silent for a moment, but his words turned into obedience: "...I want to go back to the dormitory to pack my things."

He didn't have the strength to speculate on Lian Jue's intentions, even if he was using him or humiliating him, he had to accept it.

It's not what he wants, but, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, he will not choose to take the child away.

... Now, marrying Lian Jue is that glimmer of hope.

He needs a peaceful and stable life, and Lianjue can give him.

The worst thing in this life is a marriage without love.

The best is the same - he doesn't need Lianjue love, and he doesn't need to give love.

Presumably, Lian Jue didn't come to this kind of place very often. He looked at the dilapidated corridor with small advertisements and the rusted gray-red security door in front of him with scrutiny. Seeing Shen Tingwei's hand on the old doorknob, he frowned, as if he saw something dirty.

Before Shen Ting finished turning the key, he grabbed the reflective metal door handle and shook it a few times before the door opened.

"I'll soon-"

Shen Ting didn't want to say that I'll be out soon, you can wait for me here, Lian Jue didn't give him a chance to finish his words, and passed him in the door.

There was a takeaway box on the dining table that my colleague didn't clean up after eating last night. The weather was hot, and the leftovers were left for a day. The taste can be imagined.

Lian Jue's arm moved slightly, but he still stood upright like that. Shen Ting didn't notice it. He guessed that Lian Jue might be trying to raise his hand to cover his nose and mouth. For some reason, he endured it.

"Clean up." Lian Jue's urging was very euphemistic.

The bedroom door opened, and the darkroom didn't see any light, and it looked like an unfathomable abyss from a distance.

Before Shen Ting walked in, the darkness engulfed his slender body, Lian Jue stood outside the door, only the back of his snow-white neck could be seen in sight.

Shen Ting only touched the switch on the wall for a long time. When the light came on, Lian Jue realized that the room he lived in was really small, so small that even a whole wardrobe could not fit in. He didn't even need to turn his eyes to see all the furnishings in the room.

Shen Tingwei didn't invite Lian Jue to come in and went straight to Chuáng.

Lian Jue watched him take out his ID card and household registration book from the old pillowcase that had been washed white, and couldn't help but say, "You just put it here?"

"I have nowhere else to put it," he replied.

Shen Ting's actions of not putting the documents in his pocket can be called cautious, and Lian Jue wanted to ask him about it, but inexplicably recalled what he said just now, and he thought it was over.

"Don't take the clothes." Lian Jue thought of the T-shirt he wore that day.

Shen Ting didn't answer "Oh". Then there's nothing to get.

Before he left, he saw a half of the medicine left on the table, and he hesitated whether to pack it or not. This medicine is very expensive.

From Lian Jue's point of view, he could only see the empty medicine box on the edge of the tin cardboard, and he urged impatiently, "You can buy it again after you finish eating."

Shen Tingwei shook his head, and finally did not take the medicine, and walked towards Lianjue.

"I didn't eat anymore." Shen Tingwei's voice was very soft, "After finding out, I didn't eat it. It said that it is contraindicated when pregnant."

Lian Jue looked at him blankly for a while, then turned around unbearably: "Okay, let's go when you're done with your things."

On the way back, the two tacitly remained silent.

In the middle of the journey, Lianjue made two phone calls, one was for someone to clean up the house, and the other was not heard by Shen Ting and could not be understood.

He stared out the window for a while, the tree shadows on both sides of the road leaned back quickly, and he felt sleepy after looking at it for a long time. The passenger seat was adjusted to a comfortable angle, and he fell asleep when he didn't lean in the seat for too long.

When he was about to fall asleep, he heard Lian Jue ask, "Will dinner be Chinese or Western."

Shen Ting didn't open his eyes and reacted for two seconds, then said softly, "It's fine." He added, "Don't ask my opinion."

Lian Jue gave a "hmm" and said to the other end of the phone, "Let's have Chinese food."

The other end of the phone responded quickly: "Okay sir."

After hanging up the phone, Shen Tingwei yawned at the car window and sat up straight.

He sucked his nose lightly, and the end of his eyes was wet with the cháo from yawning just now, and called, "Mr. Lian."

Lian Jue drove without looking at him, "Just say something."

"I haven't done the test yet." Shen Tingwei looked at him and told the truth, "I only used the test paper, five times in total, and the results were all positive."

He paused and continued: "The test strip is only for testing, and the accuracy rate has not reached 100%, so it cannot be completely determined before formal testing. However, the symptoms in the first trimester are basically consistent with my current situation, and the probability of pregnancy is big."

Lian Jue waited quietly for him to finish speaking, a slight smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, but it didn't look like a smile. He asked lukewarmly, "Didn't you go to the obstetrics and gynecology department?" Afraid that he couldn't remember, he reminded deliberately, "The afternoon before yesterday."

Shen Tingwei's eyes showed surprise: "How do you..."

Lian Jue followed his words: "Passing by."

The reason was nonsense, but after Lian Jue finished speaking, he still realized that he was not very good at cooperating with the performance, and his face sank.