3 - Coming Home

A creaking sound escaped the hinges as Sam swung the front door open, struggling because it was hard to open a door while holding a baby. Luckily neither of the two newborns were crying, they were asleep, so Dean, Castiel, and Mary would'nt be woken up.

"Shh," Gabriel said, stepping inside lightly and looking around for any signs of movement. "Okay let's go," the archangel said and the two of them tiptoed upstairs and into the spare bedroom.

"Dammit," Sam sighed as he faced the empty room, "we don't have cribs!"

Gabriel snapped and two large dark brown cribs appeared. "Oh, I forgot about that," Sam said and Gabe waggled his eyebrows before placing the baby he was carrying into one of the cribs. Sam did the same.

"We're gonna have to think of names," Sam said. They were silent for a moment, thinking. "How about you choose one and I choose one?" Gabriel suggested, "you can pick first names and I'll do middle names."

Sam nodded and put a hand under his chin. "Hmm...how about Bobby for this one?" He pointed at the lighter haired baby, "you know, named after our friend Bobby." Gabriel nodded and said, "then the middle name should be John. I dunno, I like that name." Sam smiled. It was decided; the baby with the lighter brown hair was named Bobby John Winchester.

"Now for the other," Gabe said, and they had another moment of silence before Bobby started crying.

The door burst open and Dean and Castiel were there standing in the doorway, wide eyed. "Two?!" Dean groaned. "Whoa whoa, wait a second, how did you know we went and got kids?" Sam asked.

"Cas got a message from Balthazar on that angel radio thing of his. It doesn't matter," Dean shook his head, still shocked, "why did you want two?! Is this what Chuck wanted you to get?!"

"Yeah," Sam sighed and Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "You better get used to the crying," he smirked, "they're twins and we are not the best at parenting."

Dean let out a groan but recieved a side hug from Castiel, who said, "what are their names?"

"This one is Bobby John," Sam said, pointing to the baby. He saw Dean's gaze soften and he smiled. "The other one we haven't named yet, actually."

They all stood there, thinking of a good name for the dark brown haired, dark brown eyed baby. Suddenly they heard footsteps and Mary poked her head into the room from the doorway. "It's one in the morming," she complained, and Dean chuckled. Mary tried to hide her smile. Cas gave his daughter a hug and told her to go back to bed, which she did after planting a kiss on her dad's cheeks. Another long minute of quiet before the ground started rumbling.

Literally, the ground was rumbling.

Sam stepped back in surprise and Gabe immediately grabbed the baby closest to him, which happened to be the unnamed one. Mary came running back inside and walked to be against the wall like her family. Sam held Bobby close to his chest as two figures appeared in the center of the room. One was tall, sandy-coloured hair; and the other was shorter with a beard and dark brown hair.

Lucifer and Crowley.