12 - A Visit From Satan

Hi guys! The school year is almost over for me so I promise this summer I will write A LOT more. :) Also I am going to finish this fanfiction as soon as possible so I can work on Expecto Patronum. So please enjoy this chapter! (And I have a special announcement at the end of this chapter....)
-------------------------------------------------------------

It was a relatively peaceful day at the house. Mary was reading on the couch with Sam, Gabriel was napping, head reasting on the hunter's shoulder. Dean and Castiel had gone grocery shopping.

Luci and Bobby were in their bedroom, practicing their magic card tricks. Bobby waggled his eyebrows at Luci, then wiggled his fingers above the deck of cards so that one card rose up above the rest. He snatched it and grinned, "was this your card?"

"Heck yeah!" Luci beamed and grabbed the decl. "Okay, my turn." He shuffled the cards and spread them out on the floor in a fan shape. "Alright Bobby," he said in a deep mysterious voice, "pick a card!"

Just as Bobby was reaching for the cards, the doorbell rang. Luci jumped up and screamed, "I'LL GET IT!" He raced downstairs and undid the latch, then swung it open to see a familiar face.

Lucifer.

"Luciii!" Lucifer cheered and pulled the boy outside, closing the door behind them. "Hi," Luci stammered, suspicious, "what do you want, Lucifer? Bobby and I were in the middle of something."

Lucifer chuckled and began walking, making sure Luci stayed walking next to him by pulling his arm each time he strayed. "I just wanted to spend some quality time with my nephew," he grinned, eyes narrowing.

"What kind of 'quality time'?" Luci asked, his suspision growing stronger. Nothing good came from Lucifer grabbing people and taking them for a walk.

"Listen," Lucifer growled, then quickly straightened up and got his sickly sweet smile back on his face, "I have something important to tell you! So let's go get some ice cream and talk it over, okay?"

Luci agreed because he figured he really didn't have a choice, and Lucifer made them reappear at an old ice cream shop. "I took your sister here years ago," Lucifer said flatly. Luci didn't respond. They went up to the counter and ordered their ice cream. "What kind do you want?" Lucifer asked. Luci scanned the counter and pointed to one. Devil's food cake flavour. Lucifer smirked and got the same kind, then they went outside and sat on a wooden bench. The same bench he had sat with Mary on a long time ago.

"What did you want to tell me?" Luci said flatly. Lucifer took a bite out of his ice cream with his front teeth, which made Luci cringe.

"Your brother," Lucifer said, more of a statement than a question, "you two are close?"

"Yeah."

"That's bad." Lucifer looked at Luci out of the corner of his eye. The boy looked shocked, almost angry. "I can't do that," Luci stated.

"You are going to be faced with some, shall we say...challenges in your future," Lucifer explained, "and at one point your going to have to choose between doing the right thing and your brother." He turned towards the boy, eyes dead serious. "You're going to kill him, Luci."

------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked that chapter! I will TRY to write as much as possible! If you haven't read aquadiamondblue's Crowley x Reader I really suggest it even if you don't have a crush on Crowley...it is REALLY good :)
Okay so I promised a surprise...it is actually an announcement for a NEW book I'm writing! (Now I have 3 books to keep up with...*sigh*) It is a BILL CIPHER X READER!!!! I couldn't find a good one on Wattpad so I'm writing my own! It is a FLUFF AND LEMON! So follow me for updates on that, the first chapter should be out by next week.
Thanks for reading! See you soon!