10 - Pranking Team

I am so sorry I haven't been writing! I went to the doctor Thursday and it turns out I have mono. Yaaaaaay *sarcasm intensifies* The good thing about it is that I can eat ice cream and spend the day watching Harry Potter and Big Hero 6...and writing! So here is a long overdue chapter. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

"DAAAAD!"

Dean's gaze snapped up from his magazine and as soon as he saw Mary running down the stairs, he jumped up and pulled his gun out from his back pocket. "What! What is it?!" He shouted and pushed Mary behind his back. He cocked his gun and aimed it at the staircase just as...

...Bobby and Luci ran down the stairs. Dean sighed roughly and put his gun back into his pocket. The moment he realized Mary was only wearing one shoe he ran a hand through his short hair. "Boys," he groaned, "we talked about this."

"We didn't do anything!" Bobby smirked. Dean crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow at Luci, who had both hands behind his back. Mary stepped forward and put her hands on her hips, her long black-brown hair swinging behind her shoulder. "Give. Me. My. Shoe," she growled, a faint smile on her lips. She couldn't stay mad at her brothers.

"I have no idea what your talking about," Luci smiled mischievously, sending his brother into a fit of laughter. There was suddenly the sound of flapping wings and Castiel appeared. "Bobby and Luci," he said, face emotionless, "stop with the pranks. Do you want me to call your dad?"

"Sure," Luci smirked. Immediately Gabriel was there. "Well done, boys!" He exclaimed. "Gabriel please tell your sons to stop with the tricks," Dean said. Gabe rolled his eyes with a smile and moved his index finger in a circular motion around his face saying, "um, hellooo? Trickster?" Right then Sam walked in. "Okay," he sighed, "what's going on?"

"Your sons took our daughter's shoe," Dean sighed also, rubbing his temples. Castiel slipped his arm around the hunter's waist, pulling him into a hug. Dean said a barely audible thanks and Sam grabbed his sons by the back of their shirt collars. "Give Mary her shoe," Sam groaned in an annoyed way. Luci and Bobby smirked at the same time and as Luci pulled his hands from behind his back, revealing...nothing.

"LUCIIII!!" Mary groaned. Sam rolled his eyes and exchanged glances with his niece. "I'm gonna be late for work," Mary complained. She had recently gotten a job at the library shelving and checking out books. Sam nodded and turned towards the twins. "Bobby John Winchester," he demanded, "Lucifer Crowley Winchester. Where is your sister's shoe?" The twins replied with tons of laughter and finally Luci pointed to the first step on the staircase. Sam opened the wooden lid and Mary's shoe was inside. He handed it to her and turned around to see Luci and Bobby running up the stairs.

It was like this since then. They were a sort of a pranking team if you will, and did everything together, including playing pranks and getting into trouble. To the horror of their family, of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! There will be more of a plot I promise, I'm just trying to kind of establish Bobby and Luci's character. Think Fred and George but younger and less British :)
I am SO BEHIND on Expecto Patronum I will TRY to update once I get over this sickness. Thanks for your patience!